Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
And here I thought the thread was about trying to take on a modern 600 supersport with an archaic RC45......:p

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
His lack of rudimentary driving skill is frightening . So bad that , indeed , it looks on purpose .:wacky

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
the guy in the car is a typical idiot that hangs out at that section of the road every weekend....and so are all the idiots on the bikes. If its not the car taking them out, its another bike, or themselves. Theres not a saturday or sunday that goes by there that some idiot doesnt destroys a bike or car due to poor skills period. Its a gathering of moronic rookie squids every weekend.
theres endless amounts of cars and bikes on that road trying to show off....its crazy, expensive cars and bikes too, which makes it an even bigger expectable. a "Cars and Coffee" type gathering is just 20 minutes ride down that same hill, so you can imagine the kind of cars one sees driving up the road through out the day.

USED to be a fun road to go ride, a great saturday hangout at the Rock Store. Now is kind of asking to get plowed into by some moron on his new Gixxer out of control.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
he seems like doing it on purpose, I mean it doesn't look like a mistake:eek:
:eek: You're not serious are you? Hit a bunch of bikes with your own car, damaging your own car in the process, risk going over the edge and really jackign yourself up, then stick around and discuss it with those whose bikes you damaged... makes perfect sense to me. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
the guy in the car is a typical idiot that hangs out at that section of the road every weekend....and so are all the idiots on the bikes. If its not the car taking them out, its another bike, or themselves. Theres not a saturday or sunday that goes by there that some idiot doesnt destroys a bike or car due to poor skills period. Its a gathering of moronic rookie squids every weekend.
theres endless amounts of cars and bikes on that road trying to show off....its crazy, expensive cars and bikes too, which makes it an even bigger expectable. a "Cars and Coffee" type gathering is just 20 minutes ride down that same hill, so you can imagine the kind of cars one sees driving up the road through out the day.

USED to be a fun road to go ride, a great saturday hangout at the Rock Store. Now is kind of asking to get plowed into by some moron on his new Gixxer out of control.
Ditto, fortunately no one got hurt so no sympathy necessary for just an insurance job.

Want to do or watch that crap hit the track, learn some real riding skills and keep everyone much safer.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Classic. The 400 horsepower rental car vs the 400 pound squid. I remember going around that turn and there would be no one there. Now it's like the farmer's market meets a press conference.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Thanks. I just watched 30 minutes worth of SoCal douchbags going slow and laying it down. Only saw two good riders the whole time. And who in the hell would go up there and film that junk.:cool:

Did see one really nice bike though;) . I always wondered what riding something like this would be like.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
And who in the hell would go up there and film that junk.:cool:
I wouldn't film it, but if I knew squids would try to off themselves all weekend, I'd surely like to be there to watch if I had nothing else going on.

The sad part is that they know the photographer is there and they'll do their best to get their knee down so they can buy their picture from him and show all their squid friends. Just so happens they run out of talent before they get through the turn.:woot:

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Again you show your stupidity with some off the wall false comment
It's only a matter of time before the rest of their rental car lineup is gone. We can only hope they put a bullet in the remaining models sooner rather than later. Look at how poor that car handled. It's embarassing. And that was their "top" model. :clapper

·
calculating status...
1,667 Posts
he seems like doing it on purpose, I mean it doesn't look like a mistake:eek:
No way. He's just that bad.

Do they just let you do whatever the hell you want in California? Why are there people parked along the side of that road anyway? That should be "No Parking" for the whole route by the looks of it.

And then there's some idiot filming from the side of the road? Wow! Don't even get me started on that.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He seems like a really bad driver, first he almost understeered into the guard rail, corrected that and punched on the gas to make up for momentum through the corner. Once the car went sideways he seemed to have gotten of the gas which is why he slid of the road.

·
calculating status...
1,667 Posts
OMG dude is not only on a scooter but wearing (for just a few seconds) crocs and shorts.
YouTube - Scooter Crashes Into Guardrail on Mulholland

Thanks a lot. Now I just wasted twenty minutes watching people crash on that road. But I did laugh out loud.:D How can there be so many dumb people in one place? I especially like the guy who came around the corner only to find a highway bull waiting for him. He instantly eats pavement! I had to watch that one a couple of times it was so funny.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That would have to be the oddest bunch of crashes I have ever seen,the high sides I get,spin it up and then suddenly back off but most just fell off for no apparent reason.Licence given out with serial packets.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts