this is funny

2K views 16 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
See less See more
G
#2 ·
Re: this is funny (blkeh20)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by blkeh20 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pulled this from another forum. Almost spt out my beer
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Hell I choked on my beer at the end.

G
#9 ·
Re: (jager)

I posted this on the local Duc site and someone had this to say

"I believe there are now 3 of them? Wait till you see his taxi!! He pushes a button & all these fins/spoilers/wings pop out & it has a removable F1-style steering wheel, etc... This movie is hilarious & a cult favorite. You won't find this at your local video store. It's a PAL movie (not NTSC) & you can rent it at Scarecrow Video, but you have to have a region-free DVD player & can play PAL.
"

G
#10 ·
Re: (jager)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jager »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats awesome...what movie is that from, anyone know?</TD></TR></TABLE>

durr...somehow I missed the giant TAXI at the opening, was focusing on the great riding I guess.

G
#12 ·
Re: (999Duc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999Duc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Fry , that scooter only seems fast because you ride a RC 51

Just joking. Are you riding Roebling Road with us on monday?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wanted to go, but no, I'm not going to be there. I have one of our safety guys coming down on Monday morning. He let me know he was coming the day I was going to register for the track. Said I had to be here so that I could get trained for something, ain't life good.
I need a new job, anybody hiring????

G
#13 ·
Re: (FryDaddy)

It's taken from the first taxi movie from producer Luc Besson(French movie).
It's about a guy who drives a tuned peugeot 406 taxi but gets caught by the cops and has to help them so they don't throw him in gail.
The first and second taxi movies are ok, but the third one is really crap.
Not a lot of bikes in the movies, only an occasional pizza delivery scooter.

Greetz

G
#17 ·
Re: (FryDaddy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by FryDaddy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I wanted to go, but no, I'm not going to be there. I have one of our safety guys coming down on Monday morning. He let me know he was coming the day I was going to register for the track. Said I had to be here so that I could get trained for something, ain't life good.
I need a new job, anybody hiring????
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I came into work today looking for this safety guy, but only to see an email on my computer were he said he will not be here today. He's coming next week, he had an doctors appointment. I wish he would have told me this last week. I wanted to go a do a little track riding today. Oh well, I'm still planning for April 18 at Roebling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.