Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parts Canada Pulls Out

Does anyone know what this part of the article is referring to: "Parts Canada was forced to re-evaluate its investment in the series. In part, this decision is as a result of recent public events related to the series organizer, with which Parts Canada does not want to be associated."

Seem a bit odd that they mention it... but not really.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Saw that this morning but couldn't find anything. Here's another key quote in PU's press release: "Parts Canada respects all of the supporters, riders, team owners, technicians and fans, and does not wish to be associated with or condone conduct that is not consistent withy this philosophy."

Some excrement is about to hit the oscillating air circulator. Or it's nothing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
What else is new. I'm not a racer, just a local ontarian that goes to some of the races when i can. CSBK is a seriously lousy series to watch. There are a handful of fans, maybe a couple guys in each class that vie for the win each round (minus cbr challenge). This past year there were 2 factory teams. BMW and Kawi. This year, if there is a this year, there is supposedly just BMW. It is a very hurting series and i'm not really sure how they call it a national series as it makes it to ontario, quebec and new brunswick (?). Either way, i'll continue to go but being one of the few fans out i don't see this series lasting much longer.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
The problem is they must be paid in Canadian money... only with bills that have
the Canadian goose on it...

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Sad to see one of my favourite racing series diminishing in value but I expected it when the US series also started to drop off. National racing worldwide, expect BSB seems to be in decline, and it is to be expected. Everyone is bleeding, no matter what country you're in.

The rant, I remember, but never expected this. I expected him to resign or remove himself from the equation. Ticking off the face of CSB didn't make any sense. Parts Can was as synonymous with CSB as Ducati was with WSC. Perhaps there is the parallel. No one every expected Ducati to withdraw their factory effort from WSC nor PC from CSB. Sign of the times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.