Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
funny thing is, if you look at one of the pics, the scammers are in the pic....lol
look in to the mirrors of the pic they took

·
Registered
869 Posts
definetly a scam. i did the Slimey Crud ride today with that guy. the bike was on e-bay a few weeks ago and is located in Neenah, WI. unfortunately he went down with it on the Slimey/Cruddy roads on the way to Leland. not sure of the extent of the damage but it did not sound good. he was pretty shook up and ended up at the hosp. i got all this info 2nd hand as we got seperated along the way. too bad. lot's of tossers today. made me think i made the right decision to limit my road riding to none and just do track days next year.

·
Registered
245 Posts
mikeinwi. said:
definetly a scam. i did the Slimey Crud ride today with that guy. the bike was on e-bay a few weeks ago and is located in Neenah, WI. unfortunately he went down with it on the Slimey/Cruddy roads on the way to Leland. not sure of the extent of the damage but it did not sound good. he was pretty shook up and ended up at the hosp. i got all this info 2nd hand as we got seperated along the way. too bad. lot's of tossers today. made me think i made the right decision to limit my road riding to none and just do track days next year.
Notified Flea-bay about this. Hell someone else is using pics of teh SAME BIKE to scam people:woot: .

Hell theres about 10-15 scams in teh Ducati-superbike section of Flea-bay motors out of 64 listings. Any bets between 20-30% of teh bikes for sale are scams now?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Giannis said:
Do you think the scammer owns this bike? :rolleyes: They stole the pics from some forum or old ebay ad...

i know that, i was just messing around .....gezzzzzz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts