Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Big Thymer
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wondering if the passenger peg relocation brackets (here) would fit any other Honda (or other brand) passenger pegs for high mount exhausts.

Being that many people here have friends, family, coworkers, etc. and/or many different bikes in their personal fleets, I figured I'd ask if anyone had an idea if the adapters would fit or if the current offering of them could be modified/added to accommodate proper fitment.

I was thinking along the lines of a 1000RR/600RR/R6/etc. with a high mount exhaust... sort of like this:

Thanks!

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
The R6's with that Micron Set-up sound like shit...
But I know my buddies R6 like that has the passenger peg relocated with just plain old flat steel stock that is bolted to the subframe the extends out past the exhaust to bolt the passenger peg too. I will try to get a pic next time I am around it.

·
Big Thymer
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The R6's with that Micron Set-up sound like shit...
But I know my buddies R6 like that has the passenger peg relocated with just plain old flat steel stock that is bolted to the subframe the extends out past the exhaust to bolt the passenger peg too. I will try to get a pic next time I am around it.
Gotcha, thanks for pics or information as you have a chance.

I was just using the picture as a representative example of high mounts. It doesn't have to be an R6 or a 1000RR, just any bike people think might be a good match/potential fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts