they got my 2004 CBR 1000rr

just figured i would post the vin and plate

vin: JH2SC57084m003012

plate NJ 8289S

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: they stole my bike! (mrgrn)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrgrn »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">they got my 2004 CBR 1000rr

plate NJ 8289S</TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn.
It's probably in a million pieces right now, but ya never know. Even though you're north from me, I'll keep my eyes open.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. That sucks big time.
Hope you had insurance eventhough thats not a total consolation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: they stole my bike! (v-2 superbike)

thanx guys

the insurance should cover about $7000 and i have about $5000 more into it with aftermarket i am going to eat as they do not insure that stuff. the bike was $9400 so i am out $7000 + out of my pocket

i am thinking i should now get me that RC30 or maybe a Aprilia R, and suggestions? I want the Rc30 bad but they are tough to come by and the aprilias are quite affordable now

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (weasel)

Gordon, i do, and a on the sly tip where to find a slightly used one would help in this decision

Weasel, they had bess hope i do not find out.
cause i am crazy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

Yea the minimum penalty for stealing a Honda should be having ones nuts placed in a blender, then allowed to bleed to death..........for stealing a gixxer or Ducati they should have to do some community service like picking up beer cans and some kind of psych treatment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mrgrn »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">they got my 2004 CBR 1000rr

F*ck'en Jersey man!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

That really sucks. Hope you recover it soon.

BTW, I got your carbon goodies. Great stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Dude! I cannot tell you how sorry I am to hear this mate!!! That SUCKS TO HELL!!!

Man - I hope they find the bastards so you can torque all thier bloody nuts! Literally!!!!

If there's anything I can help you, please let me know. Again, sorry to hear that. BTW, there is a fair condition RC 30 in Los Angeles.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man mrgrn. That blows. I hope the people that stole it get what's theirs. . . and hard!

What will you replace it with if it is unrecoverable?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (nemo963)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nemo963 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yea the minimum penalty for stealing a Honda should be having ones nuts placed in a blender, then allowed to bleed to death..........for stealing a gixxer or Ducati they should have to do some community service like picking up beer cans and some kind of psych treatment.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (dadrc51)

I would think Ducati's would be worth more parted out...

Since there is probably a bigger market on e-bay for replacement parts to fix up all the broken down bikes.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts