Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this ? for my auction -don't they ever stop
sound like a great deal though lol

Hello seller, I am an automobile agent base in California and I am interested in purchasing of this item on behalf of my client mr mike Jones, I will like to restate my self clearly before making payment. Do you accept money order? Will you be able to send the excess fund back to the shipping company in United Kingdom for the arrangement of the shipment of the item after you must have cash the excess check? Please get back to me with your contact name and address and I will forward you the money order for the item them you will have to wire the excess to the shipping company through western union money transfer same day you receive and cash the check because the money order is cashable the someday in your bank Also I want you to let me know if you are trusted in this regards, You can as well contact me with any question ok. Thanks

:banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
114 Posts
I've seriously considered going along with them just to get the money order.

You could deposit it and tell them to eff off you're keeping it. I know it's a bogus money order. But I would get a chuckle out of it. Hell it would be funny just to frame it and tell people where I got it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
drnknmnky13 said:
I've seriously considered going along with them just to get the money order.

You could deposit it and tell them to eff off you're keeping it. I know it's a bogus money order. But I would get a chuckle out of it. Hell it would be funny just to frame it and tell people where I got it.
You will get charged a fee from your bank for a "Returned Deposited Item". I've been in banking for a while now and my advice to you would be to just steer clear of the whole situation. :twocents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts