Speedzilla Forums banner

The time has come: MVA F4 or BMW S1RR or...

5K views 42 replies 25 participants last post by  Turbo329 
BMW, for no other reason after sale service is always there and tied with Honda in spare availability and warranty quality.
I know there are many people madly in love with the MV but I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. Heard too many bad things from dealers themselves.

Of the others: the Panigale looks sexy but I would wait a year or so. Never buy a completely new bike, no matter how reputable the manufacturer.
The Japanese are a sure bet: excellent bang for the buck as always and spares are not an issue.
Aprilia: sexy, has an incredible sound but at 1300 more than the BMW is just not worth it.
KTM: after what just happened to my best mate I would rather ride around in an H-D than get anywhere near an RC8. Let's just say it's no use building the ultimate track bike if you cannot even turn it on and KTM will take fifteen days to approve a warranty claim... :rolleyes:
And Mattinghofen is just 200 miles away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.