Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically, the bikes are going back in time, concerning the majik boxes. Add to that equation, a completely new tyre to run. And there you have it, all of a sudden, Casey want's back in the fray. Wasn't he the loudest voice in the spectacle to say "turn it all off!" ?... lol

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Not sure if he was louder than Rossi on this, but they both said so, repeatedly. I wish they turned it all off. No wheelie control, no skid control. Nothing. That would be mighty interesting.

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
I have read a couple of recent interviews with him (Aussie bike mags).

-He says Ducati wants him to do wild cards where Honda just wanted him to test and Marquez' posse blocked him filling in for Pedrosa last spring.

-He holds no hard feelings toward Nakamoto regarding the decision because he thinks it was political and out of his control.

-IF he does wild cards, Phillip Island might not be his first choice because it has been so long away and it has been resurfaced. He mentioned a "greasy" track...Austin!

-He has completely ruled out a full comeback as it requires too much risk and committment that he is not prepared to do.

-WSBK, specifically helping his buddy Chaz Davies, is interesting to him. If he could help develop the WSBK it would be fun.

-No follow-up questions to the obvious: WSBK wild cards?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I have read a couple of recent interviews with him (Aussie bike mags).

-He says Ducati wants him to do wild cards where Honda just wanted him to test and Marquez' posse blocked him filling in for Pedrosa last spring.

-He holds no hard feelings toward Nakamoto regarding the decision because he thinks it was political and out of his control.

-IF he does wild cards, Phillip Island might not be his first choice because it has been so long away and it has been resurfaced. He mentioned a "greasy" track...Austin!
If he does race in one and only one wildcard round, I have no doubt it will be at Philip Island. Regardless of whatever diversionary smoke he blows up any interviewer's skirt, I think the record clearly shows he owns the place more than any other track.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts