Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obama settled for a non-prime time tv slot last night, first time in history from what I am told.

While on TV, he managed to get all riled up and demand passage of a new "jobs bill" (more stimulus) and dare the Republicans to defy his plans to spend more money on useless shit.

I'll bet Obama is going to try to parlay this into a campaign war cry for his re-election camapagn. I can hear it now..."If the Republicans didn't obstruct his jobs bill in 2011, we'd be in a better place...." I think the curtain has been pulled back and we see the 5 year old at the controls now and America is waking up.

Obama tried to pass the lie about Warren Buffett's tax situation again, lying about his paying less tax than his secretary. Buffett was comparing his capitol gains rate against his secretary's income tax rate to come up with this nonsense...worse yet, Obama is trying to pass this lie as truth.

Obama attacks the Consitution as something that obstructs progress...:rolleyes:

Obama got on a roll and demanded "pass this bill" too many times to count yet provided no plans on how to actually pay for this spending and how its supposed to help the economy. Spending on roads (again), schools/teachers (again) and closing tax loopholes (except for GE) sounded more like smoke and mirrors.

In the end, this guy makes Carter look more and more successful with every day that passes. Good for Mr. Carter, he is probably a nice man, the rest of us are unfortunately F*&%ed.

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
obama settled for a non-prime time tv slot last night, first time in history from what i am told.

While on tv, he managed to get all riled up and demand passage of a new "jobs bill" (more stimulus) and dare the republicans to defy his plans to spend more money on useless shit.

I'll bet obama is going to try to parlay this into a campaign war cry for his re-election camapagn. I can hear it now..."if the republicans didn't obstruct his jobs bill in 2011, we'd be in a better place...." i think the curtain has been pulled back and we see the 5 year old at the controls now and america is waking up.

Obama tried to pass the lie about warren buffett's tax situation again, lying about his paying less tax than his secretary. Buffett was comparing his capitol gains rate against his secretary's income tax rate to come up with this nonsense...worse yet, obama is trying to pass this lie as truth.

Obama attacks the consitution as something that obstructs progress...:rolleyes:

Obama got on a roll and demanded "pass this bill" too many times to count yet provided no plans on how to actually pay for this spending and how its supposed to help the economy. Spending on roads (again), schools/teachers (again) and closing tax loopholes (except for ge) sounded more like smoke and mirrors.

In the end, this guy makes carter look more and more successful with every day that passes. Good for mr. Carter, he is probably a nice man, the rest of us are unfortunately f*&%ed.
you should pass this bill, now !
Lol

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some bills being left to rot on the Senate Floor because of Harry Reid's obstructionism. Obama is blaming Republicans for doing nothing yet Reid is the one refusing to vote upon Republican plans coming from the House.
Politics and lies per usual with this administration. The only morons believing it are jackwagons like Aframe51 & co.

Republicans are a distraction? | Nealz Nuze | www.boortz.com

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its because his plans have not worked that his re-election campaign will be a 100% smear campaign against any who will run against him. Its David Axelrod's specialty. Obama cannot run on his record, its dismal at best.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
so...who do you guys see out of the current crop of candidates to be an legitimate option for a better president of the USA?....now remember, we need a "President", not someone to tell us how we can be a better christian nation, that eliminates a couple of the candidates in my mind.

Ive sat out an election cycle because i couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the Dem or Rep candidates.....juz saying

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
so...who do you guys see out of the current crop of candidates to be an legitimate option for a better president of the USA?....now remember, we need a "President", not someone to tell us how we can be a better christian nation, that eliminates a couple of the candidates in my mind.

Ive sat out an election cycle because i couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the Dem or Rep candidates.....juz saying
A candidates religion is of little or no relevance (to me) or consequence.
The one who is the most friendly to the ideals of capitalism & personal responsibilities is what the US needs right now.
Get gov bureaucrats out of the way of bizness...

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
A candidates religion is of little or no relevance (to me) or consequence.
The one who is the most friendly to the ideals of capitalism & personal responsibilities is what the US needs right now.
Get gov bureaucrats out of the way of bizness...
ok...so do any of the current candidates look like they could do that? go into washington and change the way it works, kick some butt, get congress to play ball etc?
I've yet to see a well rounded candidate. Ron Paul has great ideas, once that would require some serious convincing up in washington to make it happen, but ideas nonetheless...but he's just not Presidential material, not sure if that makes sense?
Mitt seems ball less, Rick seems all balls but very much part of the establishment (a bullshit politician basically), Bachman is kinda looney....havent got a good read on Huntsman though.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I truly believe that they're afraid of Ron Paul...both sides. I have yet to see real "craziness" from Bachmann as the media keeps pushing. The mental retardation/immunization thing didn't help though recently when she attacked Perry.

Huntsman is a RINO, so is Romney.

I still think Perry is the front man. As far as not being "Presidential Material" nobody who threw a lever for Obama can use that term with a straight face. All credibility seems to go out the window with this analogy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
It does not matter who is in congress at this point. All the politicians are either corrupt, self-serving or both.

For years they lined their pockets from special interest groups and in return created new laws that made manufacturing of goods in this country cost prohibitive in every facet. The cost to keep the EPA happy, the red tape rules for zoning, employee benefits and taxes etc all added up to where it just isn't profitable to run a big business (or a small one for that matter) in this country so all the businesses were moved to cheap overseas labor.

The career politicians live a lifestyle of luxury that is completely foreign to most of us common workers and are so far out of touch with what it is really like to live in the middle class that they can no longer represent us in a manner that is realistic.

Our government is a lumbering dying dinosaur and it will die we just don't know exactly when...

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree. The monster that is the US Government will not die until we do...unless something tremendous is changed about it.

·
...clink...!
1,725 Posts
ok...so do any of the current candidates look like they could do that? go into washington and change the way it works, kick some butt, get congress to play ball etc?
I've yet to see a well rounded candidate. Ron Paul has great ideas, once that would require some serious convincing up in washington to make it happen, but ideas nonetheless...but he's just not Presidential material, not sure if that makes sense?
Mitt seems ball less, Rick seems all balls but very much part of the establishment (a bullshit politician basically), Bachman is kinda looney....havent got a good read on Huntsman though.
I think Newt is without doubt the smartest person on the stage, but his personal life is a non starter. He would make a good cabinet appointment for Perry if Rick is smart enough to spot it.
Marco Rubio for Veep w/ Perry wins I think.
Herman Cain works in that cabinet as well.
Romney's a major flip flopper rino who swallows the whole MMGW crap.
Huntsman is a democrat party/msm plant and strikes me as vain.

Michelle goes away with that monotone bitching she does.
Ricky Pennsylvania goes back to doing Friday fill in for Bill Bennett's radio show.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
It does not matter who is in congress at this point. All the politicians are either corrupt, self-serving or both.

For years they lined their pockets from special interest groups and in return created new laws that made manufacturing of goods in this country cost prohibitive in every facet. The cost to keep the EPA happy, the red tape rules for zoning, employee benefits and taxes etc all added up to where it just isn't profitable to run a big business (or a small one for that matter) in this country so all the businesses were moved to cheap overseas labor.

The career politicians live a lifestyle of luxury that is completely foreign to most of us common workers and are so far out of touch with what it is really like to live in the middle class that they can no longer represent us in a manner that is realistic.

Our government is a lumbering dying dinosaur and it will die we just don't know exactly when...
You're unusually upbeat today. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.