Speedzilla Forums banner

The Rossi head games begin

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  dj_wawa 
I think all this talk is premature, we are only a few races in. Lets let the season play out a bit before we start saying Lorenzo is No. 1 at Yamaha:wacky :wacky . Im not a leghumper but jebus this is Rossi we are talking about.

Stoner and Lorenzo don't really seem fazed by his head games like Gibernau or Biaggi did..

Stoner not a victim of Rossi headgames? He was mentally broken by "the pass" at Laguna and hasn't been the same since. Stoner is a head case. When history looks back at his chapionship it will only be due to a superior 800cc Duc and superior 'stones. it was blatantly obvious in 07 he was on a superior package. I do believe stoner to be the fastest rider over one lap, but he has shown more than once he has trouble in a head to head for the win.

Lorenzo is much stronger mentally though, i will agree with you there. We will see if the Dr. dispatches another foe or has finally meets his match.
:rockon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.