Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up last night and, of course, re-badged her with my number... then I worked on the bike!!

:woot: (I crack myself up)

After I converted it back to standard shift, I rode it around the street for a quick bit. Whoa... this thing has some grunt. It's a little intimidating already and I haven't even gotten it to the track yet. Respect is key. It dynoed at 162 at the rear wheels on pump gas. Gonna be interesting. Here are the mods:

- Full Ti Akro exhaust
- Ohlins shock
- Traxxion's new cartidge forks
- Graves rear sets and fairing stay
- PCIII
- DID X-Ring chain
- Foreskinz bodywork

Regardless of whether I end up liking the bike or not, it sure is pretty!! Anyway, here are a few pics. Looking forward to getting her to the track!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Foreskinz bodywork ....

Is there really an outfit like that or are you just making fun of Sharkskinz? :woot:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just makin' fun of SharkSkinz. When I got my 636 in 2003, I ordered some body work from them... and they lost the order... twice. Swore I'd never deal with 'em again.

:banghead

·
Geez. Some people...
1,615 Posts
Tripod-R said:
Just makin' fun of SharkSkinz. When I got my 636 in 2003, I ordered some body work from them... and they lost the order... twice. Swore I'd never deal with 'em again.

:banghead
Wow, sorry to hear that. They've always been pretty good to me... :mad:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Jeff- You gonna leave that paint scheme or paint it to the LSTD scheme?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't know just yet. I really like the way it looks now, but I/we also like it when all the LSTD bikes are decked out the same. I'll be concentrating on Endurance in 2006 with only minimal time for a few Sprint races here and there... so I might leave it as is.

Ehh... I'll probably paint it LSTD. :D

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Tripod-R said:
Don't know just yet. I really like the way it looks now, but I/we also like it when all the LSTD bikes are decked out the same. I'll be concentrating on Endurance in 2006 with only minimal time for a few Sprint races here and there... so I might leave it as is.

Ehh... I'll probably paint it LSTD. :D
This is getting to be hurricane season. I think that you need to keep it nice and safe somewhere. Atlanta is nice and safe. I can keep it for you until the season passes. Just a thought. :rolleyes:

·
Shampoo? I use real poo
407 Posts
Tripod: no man, the TT next to you has DSG, looks like a 250. That's Direct Shift Gearbox, double clutch mech. that is extremely quick shifting. Bam

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
996miami said:
Tripod: no man, the TT next to you has DSG, looks like a 250. That's Direct Shift Gearbox, double clutch mech. that is extremely quick shifting. Bam
Ahh... gotcha! I knew that sounded familiar, but I was thinkin' bikes. That's our weekend ride. I love it. Actually, the wife and I share the cost between us and my brother-in-law. It's the 3.2 ltr. Quattro. Best handling car I have ever owned. Wet weather performance is incredible.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wouldn't ride that bike at the track, it might get you hurt! Jody said leave it to him and you can ride on Steve's 954!:rockon RideSmart is the only place you can ride that thing without the LSTD colors! Management!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts