Speedzilla Forums banner

The Official 2015 Moto GP Thread - With Spoilers

26K views 195 replies 21 participants last post by  Jami6989 
#1 ·
A little late for this thread but we might as well.

In Argentina today for FP2, Aleix Espagaro topped the time sheets.

I must say I'm really impressed with him and Suzuki's effort. They are running a top notch operation.

#20 ·
I'm with Latebraker, Rossi is now in MM's head...

#25 ·
Nobody knows nothing in the paddock; less so the mouth watering journos trying to stir up shite. Until MM or Rossi say JLo isn't a threat it's all BS.

#26 ·
true, but our local visionaries have clearly shown their prowess in these matters... case in point, it would seem the fork stuck in JLo was, in fact, a Lucky Fork, enabling him to capture pole and set a new course record in the process..... of course, the true test will come in the actual race, but his dominance of practice and qualifying shows he is far from done...... Of course, MM is riding injured, but that's all part of the spectacle that is racing...

P.S. http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/218307/1/lorenzo-mocks-crisis-after-record-pole.html

he he

#29 ·
I sense there will a used fork for sale on eBay.... :p

Not the most exciting race, but great riding by the top 4. Bonus points to JLo (for silencing the armchair quarterbacks and getting back into the thick of the championship) and MM for overcoming injuries to ride a great race...... I have to wonder why HRC doesn't give Pedrosa's seat to someone else.... current occupant is clearly out of his league.....

#34 ·
For top trap speeds, Ducati has seven of the top ten. 217+ mph. They have over 10 mph on the Aprilias which are the slowest manufacturer team.

If Ducati can make the medium can last race distance, good chance for the win. Otherwise I predict Rossi on a Hard compound to win again if Marquez chooses the medium.

I think it will go:
Rossi
Lorenzo
Marquez
Dovizioso
Pedrosa
Iannone
Crutchlow
Pirro

#36 ·
Soup

Marquez was forced into Q1 after a spill in practice. He thought he'd gone fast enough to make it into Q2 but at the last moments of the session a Pramac bike went faster, and Marc left the garage in disgust. He starts from 13th, which will, probably, be worth every penny a ticket costs.
A gem from Soup. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.