Speedzilla Forums banner

The most useless thing I found on the net today was...

16K views 146 replies 6 participants last post by  dvo1 
G
#1 ·
The most useless thing I found on the net today is...

This.

And you thought your pet rock was cool!

G
#84 ·
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (Jacka$$)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">& then there was this, which I found amusing for about 45 seconds before I decided my superior vehicular control skills are wasted on a keyboard...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Baaah! That game sucks! I can't stop playing it.

G
#89 ·
Re: (TBONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TBONE »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats a nice red x</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks TBONE, I forgot you need to be a member @ the forum I originally linked the pic from to see it. Should work now, I copied the pic to my website.

G
#93 ·
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (Jacka$$)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I stand...er sit, corrected, this is way better than the last one.</TD></TR></TABLE>
" Insert BigEyes Icon Here "

G
#98 ·
Re: (TBONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TBONE »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My Personal favorite

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/s....html</TD></TR></TABLE>

Excellent choice, sir! That is actually the first "Foamy" cartoon I ever saw. I think there might even be a link to it on the first or second page of this obnoxiously long thread that I've created.

G
#99 ·
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (stlwalnut)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stlwalnut »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> 86 Rules of Boozing
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Walt, that site is great, I finally know where I can get absinthe from now

G
#100 ·
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (stlwalnut)

OK. Per rule #27. Who can find out exactly HOW to make a rose out of a bar napkin? I couldnt.
It sounds like it could be worthwhile....

Jim

G
#101 ·
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (Jimmy_Tea)

Readers Digest version:

Open bev nap so you have a rectangle...2 squares.
start in one corner and roll diagonally til you have a somewhat cone shaped piece.
from the big end, go down about and inch and twist for the stem for the rose.
take the big end and twist in an opposite direction to flower out the rose end...

Thats the best that I can remember....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.