Speedzilla Forums banner

81 - 100 of 147 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Re: (Jimmy_Tea)

Nope, sorry, I tried searching for it but it was gone. I knew I should have copied it when i had the chance

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
The most useless thing I found on the net today is...

& then there was this, which I found amusing for about 45 seconds before I decided my superior vehicular control skills are wasted on a keyboard...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (Jacka$$)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">& then there was this, which I found amusing for about 45 seconds before I decided my superior vehicular control skills are wasted on a keyboard...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Baaah! That game sucks! I can't stop playing it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
The most useless thing I found on the net today is...

Modified by Jacka$$ at 2:22 PM 10/29/2004

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Re: (TBONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TBONE »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thats a nice red x</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks TBONE, I forgot you need to be a member @ the forum I originally linked the pic from to see it. Should work now, I copied the pic to my website.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Did ya see her Jump. I dont think she has ever seen one of THOSE before

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (Jacka$$)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I stand...er sit, corrected, this is way better than the last one.</TD></TR></TABLE>
" Insert BigEyes Icon Here "

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Re: (TBONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TBONE »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My Personal favorite

http://www.scarysquirrel.org/s....html</TD></TR></TABLE>

Excellent choice, sir! That is actually the first "Foamy" cartoon I ever saw. I think there might even be a link to it on the first or second page of this obnoxiously long thread that I've created.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (stlwalnut)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stlwalnut »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> 86 Rules of Boozing
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Walt, that site is great, I finally know where I can get absinthe from now

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Re: The most useless thing I found on the net today is... (stlwalnut)

OK. Per rule #27. Who can find out exactly HOW to make a rose out of a bar napkin? I couldnt.
It sounds like it could be worthwhile....

Jim

81 - 100 of 147 Posts