Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off an 04. Most parts i've had for sale are gone. Whats left is:

Proton flushmount signals
Left hand control for lights, signals, horn
Rubber airbox covers
Chain covers

That is all. Looking to rid myself of these last few parts. No reasonable offer refused.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Protons

I was getting ready to order a set tonight. Please PM your best price to 24445. Also do you have all the instructions and all too?

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
I was getting ready to order a set tonight. Please PM your best price to 24445. Also do you have all the instructions and all too?
If he doesn't I might still have mine, or they are on their website too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Scammed Or Not ???????

Well I bought the set of proton flushmounts from brettmvh on the 27th of Oct. No lights and no response from him. Anybody know him or had dealings with him. I have sent him 2 PM's and no answer. I know he has seen my PM's, he was on on the 3rd after the first pm was sent. No response, what do I do now???? I hate to file a pay pal claim on him but will consider it on monday. I have spoken to them already. :banghead :banghead HOOVY

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I have worked with brettmvh on a transaction recently and everything went very smoothly and as planned. He was communicative and responsive and followed through with everything he told me.

I have his email at my home computer, Ill pull it up and pm it to you so you can try getting ahold of him that route.

Stunna

Well I bought the set of proton flushmounts from brettmvh on the 27th of Oct. No lights and no response from him. Anybody know him or had dealings with him. I have sent him 2 PM's and no answer. I know he has seen my PM's, he was on on the 3rd after the first pm was sent. No response, what do I do now???? I hate to file a pay pal claim on him but will consider it on monday. I have spoken to them already. :banghead :banghead HOOVY

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have worked with brettmvh on a transaction recently and everything went very smoothly and as planned. He was communicative and responsive and followed through with everything he told me.

I have his email at my home computer, Ill pull it up and pm it to you so you can try getting ahold of him that route.

Stunna
+1...I have dealt with brettmvh as well...everything went well and he had great communication.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I also have his email address if you need it. Let me know and I can PM it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Got a pm

Well he finally Pmed me. With being off with this Leukemia thing and awaiting a bone marrow transplant every $$$ counts. I know it has only been 9 days but he sent it air mail. So it should have only taken 3 to 4 business days. I have always had trouble with things from canada. Maybe it will show up soon?? Glad to hear others have had good deals with him, didn't mean any ill will just know everyone on this board is very helpful. FIRST CLASS :notworthy
THANKS ALL :rockon Have a good one !! HOOVY

·
Registered
416 Posts
Got Em.

Well they finally came on Tuesday. Put them on in about 25 min and worked like a charm. THANKS AGAIN!! :D Hoovy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts