Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: The Husky 610 was shown this past weekend... (Dave)

I see they added passenger pegs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: The Husky 610 was shown this past weekend... (Spotted Wind)

I was told May, but I won't be surprised if it's not here until July.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: The Husky 610 was shown this past weekend... (Dave)

You're still waiting?

I know your pain.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: The Husky 610 was shown this past weekend... (Eric Landstrom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric Landstrom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You're still waiting?

I know your pain. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not a big deal really, I've got plenty of other things to keep me busy at the moment.

It's not as bad as when I ordered an RC51 in '00. I got on the list in September of '99 and didn't get it until late April.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Dave)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Another pic.

They ditched the LED tail light and aluminum plate bracket.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's it, now you couldn't pay me to buy one of those.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Gerg)

I have heard now that there will be 96 total SM610s imported into the US this year.

48 blue/yellow

48 dark grey

Not sure if this is true or not.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Dave - I'll help you fab. the bracket/LED tail light. -Will you sleep better now?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have heard now that there will be 96 total SM610s imported into the US this year.

48 blue/yellow

48 dark grey

Not sure if this is true or not. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Does this mean parts will be hard to come by?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (Latebraker)

I'm guessing it will be a little more challenging getting parts, if needed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (Spotted Wind)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spotted Wind »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So... you going for Blue/Yellow or Grey?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whatever shows up first.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm guessing it will be a little more challenging getting parts, if needed.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The motor and frame haven't changed. I never had trouble getting parts for mine, and that was back when the factory was closed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Dave,

For what it is worth, I've had nothing but a very positive experience getting Husky parts out of MotoExotica from Ann and Dan including the weird, Euro-only parts that domestic Husky dealers can't order.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts