Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (KevinTX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KevinTX »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that looks awsome man. finally something to go with those white wheels.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Thanks. I'm gonna have g-man whip me up some small white RVT Racing stickers too. That will really tie in the wheels.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (Wild Child)

black wheels would look very mean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Wild Child)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wild Child »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Thanks. I'm gonna have g-man whip me up some small white RVT Racing stickers too. That will really tie in the wheels.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

that will look nice, maybe some white numbers boards w/ a black otline on the front also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (Wild Child)

Cant wait to see the pics in the sun!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted ... (superbike2001)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Cant wait to see the pics in the sun!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, since I said that, we've been under clouds
Supposed to be sunny and 90 degrees on Thursday

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

One word "HOT"! Nice work!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (Utah996)

Sexy, the bike that is

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (PushHands)

Thanks for all the compliments

Unfortunately she's going back to the painter because I decided I wasn't completely satisfied with the job. He improvised a bit with the wing. I love my '03 wing! It's the best one!
The painter is very cool about it and will fix it no problem. I'll post up real pics when I get her back. I'm going to ride it as-is for the next couple of weeks because the painter is busy and also I'll be riding to the motoGP races. I should have it the way I want it in about 3-4 weeks.

The issue:
This was the mock-up I sent him:
EDIT: pic removed because shutterfly is fukin stupid

This is what I expected (minus stickers) and also what I got:

This is what my friends keep comparing it too, and I have to agree, it's pretty damn close:

The quality/finish is top-notch. I know that he bumped me ahead of some other jobs and even got it done earlier than I had originally hoped. He's a good guy and will make her perfect again! I explained it like this: You know when you meet a girl and she has really long hair and you fall in
? Then some time goes by and she chops her hair short, to like, shoulder length? Well, you still love her, but you don't get that tingly feeling like you used too.
So, I
my wing, and will be getting "hair extensions" for my girl

Modified by Wild Child at 1:04 PM 8/24/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Looks sweet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Looks good bro, just not feeling the white wheels tho. I like the how the black ones look better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (rctavo)

Shit, your not a Raiders fan are you

Nice color scheme. Need different color wheels though. White ain't right on wheels!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (ebnash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ebnash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Shit, your not a Raiders fan are you

</TD></TR></TABLE>

No, no! Not a Raiders fan. Niners here, win or lose (lately lose
)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wild Child »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for all the compliments

This is what I expected (minus stickers) and also what I got:

</TD></TR></TABLE>

hey..heres a clearer pics.go for it..i know iam going to..

Modified by advocatt at 6:48 AM 7/17/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (advocatt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by advocatt »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey..heres a clearer pics.go for it..i know iam going to..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry advocatt, but your pics don't show up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

how about now..i am fixed it already..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

All I want to ask now is where are you going to put the Raider Nation Emblem

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: The dream has become reality! Got my bike painted all black and silver... (advocatt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by advocatt »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how about now..i am fixed it already..</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope

1 - 20 of 46 Posts