Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
That's the closest to a vagina for Rossi that I have seen in years.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Jami can you explain all this please?
Looks like his housekeeper! Certainly he could do better if he was actually banging this thing?:confused: Tranny?

OB is gonna be PISSED if he's really with a girl! The hopes and dreams of most of this forum will be crushed!:eek:

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Looks like his housekeeper! Certainly he could do better if he was actually banging this thing?:confused: Tranny?

OB is gonna be PISSED if he's really with a girl! The hopes and dreams of most of this forum will be crushed!:eek:
haha, Jamie. I'm not the repressed closet queen here! I couldn't care a flying **** who he pummels at night, unlike, errr.....you! - who can't stop talking about humping, his boyfriend, homos, etc, etc. ) Why is that, exactly? :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
haha, Jamie. I'm not the repressed closet queen here! I couldn't care a flying **** who he pummels at night, unlike, errr.....you! - who can't stop talking about humping, his boyfriend, homos, etc, etc. ) Why is that, exactly? :)
It upsets him that a little gay Italian gets more whoha than he does...a lot more.

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Cuz racers should be real men. Not poofters or shirtlifters. They should be people you should be happy to have your kids look up to.;)
Man, if I didn't know you were just trolling here, I'd say you have some SERIOUS problems.

Lucky I know you secretly love the guy. I mean....could it be a REAL love you have there? :)

·
12,576 Posts
Now who's trolling? :rolleyes:

I'm busy trying to confirm Burgess has gone to Ducati along with the gay cripple so I know for sure if I'm gonna take your $50 or not ...
The Gay Cripple was walking just fine after he wadded in QP. The only thing bruised on him now is his ego.:woot: Dude is getting SMOKED on the track!:rockon

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
More power too him if he is. How does it feel to know that a gay cripple would ride circles around every single person in this forum on their best day :rockon

·
12,576 Posts
How does it feel to know that a gay cripple would ride circles around every single person in this forum on their best day :rockon
Doesn't bother me cuz I'd fukn lap him at my chosen profession. I can guarantee I'd be better at his profession than he would be at mine.;) He just happens to make a little more money at his than I do at mine. And I pay my taxes, he doesn't!

·
12,576 Posts
Didn't work for Kevin Schwantz, Rainey still beat him.
Don't be silly! Rossi is playing head games with Lorenzo. He had the cane and stuff and was all in Lorenzo's head to fuk with him. And now he's with his sister. Look what it's doing to Lorenzo's riding. He's falling apart! The king of headgames is winning again! Oh, wait.........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Doesn't bother me cuz I'd fukn lap him at my chosen profession. I can guarantee I'd be better at his profession than he would be at mine.;) He just happens to make a little more money at his than I do at mine. And I pay my taxes, he doesn't!
You da man! Rossi's probably on a forum right now talking jealously about your prowess at whatever boring shite you do. Meanwhile back in the real world................

·
Registered
5,440 Posts

Speaking of trannys, when you or I go missing, we end up with our picture on a carton of milk..............when trannys (or gag) go missing, do they put their picture on a carton of half 'n half? :woot:
(just wondering.........................gag, you out there?)

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts