Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The BBQ was great. Thank you for making it worth while. Over a hundred guest. Not one single bad thing happened.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Thanks for coming (sp2pilot)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sp2pilot »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Not one single bad thing happened. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well yaaa, I didn't ride thru the twisties to get to your house

Thanks for having me as usual Robert and Lisa
Without you guys I wouldn't have a place to go and a square meal
..but why did you have to tease me with that miniture Dobee?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Thanks for coming (sp2pilot)

Robert/Lisa-

Thanks for the good time and good food. It was great meeting some of the other members including several of the infamous Tai's. And you are right nothing bad happened.

I got tagged for 72 in a 55 with radar
on 183 trying to get back to SC in time for another MototGP party. I dropped the name SP2Pilot and your mojo worked. I was let go with a warning.
I didn't actually mention your name, but he did let me go. How many guys had that happened last weekend

tw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish I could have made it. Got into Salinas late, exhausted and lost. Figured we'd missed the party since it was about 7:30-8

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (The Kid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Kid »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Figured we'd missed the party since it was about 7:30-8</TD></TR></TABLE>

You should have call Robert..still tons of people there when I took off for Canery Row

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man, I wish I was still in California! Sounds like you guys had some great BBQ and some great guests to match.

Will you be doing this again next year SP2Pilot? If so, I would love to go. That is of course, if I'm back home next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts