Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who had responded to my post back in april, and say that i never really ended up with the rc i purchased. I found out about 2 weeks after i bought the bike that it was stolen. The guy who i bought the bike off of some how manged to get a title in his name, but the bike was his brothers all along. well the original owner got the bike back as soon as i found out, so thats a good thing, but the cops are refusing to get involved. ive got a civil suit pending so that i may have a chance at getting my 7 grand back, and still plan to get an rc as soon as i can. this bike is still by far and away the best all around bike i have ever been on. untill then, looks like im gonna be rockin the beater bike and hangin around here to soak up all the info i can.

thanks again,
Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Thanks and my situation (bentley801)

That's a freaking bummer. I wish you well and hope you get your 7K back soon.

I may be confused;
You bought a bike a bike from a loser with a forged or fake title. That loser had stolen the bike from his own brother???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Thanks and my situation (Hoovenater)

Sometimes I feel like using the N word.....Hope you get squared up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hopes everything goes well with getting the money back
Man that sucks!! and the cops doesn't want to get involved?? What's up with that?? I believe you need to go search more option about criminal charges against that guy or at the least used that as leverage...hell, let him keep the money or his gurl keep the money and let him seat next to bubba
bastids!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Thanks and my situation (3stripes)

ok i guess that quick reply doesnt work. on the title, this ass somehow managed to get the title into his name and i guess his bro had been outta town for months. i still want to know what the hell is up with him being able to flip the title like that. the cops said that there is no real proof i paid what i did, i guess the title isnt enough? i heard tonite that this may have been planned, and that i may have been hustled, im still digging on that part, if its true, well it wont be pretty for somebody. throw me some advice fellas, the cops are pretty much saying chalk it up as a loss,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did they take the bike back yet? I would just say it gotten stolen and scrap it for parts and say up yours

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Time to round up the fella's and take a trip to this guy or guy's house and get down to business!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Citizen's arrest...they have to get involved...so I've heard OR KICK THAT FOOLS ASS and watch the cops get involved

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Sevenz)

You can probably get a clean RC51 frame real cheap. It's an easy swap. Somebody help him out!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Dave B.)

i found out that these f#%kheads indeed did have this planned. as for citizens arrest, can't do that unless they commit a felony, so thats shot in the ass.
not real sure what a clean frame would do, but hey i guess i have to start somewhere, lol. if you all know of a dude named jon on a rc around newark, be sure to tell him i said thanks, and ill be needing either my bike or my shit back.

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts