Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (Tripod-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I knew Ducati stuff was pricey, but cripes!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>
I really dont mean to be rude, but are you on crack? $150 per day for an event put on by someone as well respected like AMS is a deal. One hell of a deal at that. I only wish I was closer....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (CuStOm)

$150 isn't too much and that includes Track riding lessons (for who ever needs it) with Jeff Nash as the main class & track Instructor.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (Giannis)

That poster is kinda funny. It looks like the track day is being hosted by "Texas Alice Ducati".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (AZ Scott)

I agree , $150 isn't bad , Im looking at 180-$190 per session on tracks like Barber.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That poster is kinda funny. It looks like the track day is being hosted by "Texas Alice Ducati".
</TD></TR></TABLE> yes, and with onsite riding tips by Capirossi...Seriously though, it's too far and too pricey for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (Tripod-R)

Aren't LSTD days $130 to $150 per day? It also occurs to me that you might be commenting on the price of $150 per session.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I knew Ducati stuff was pricey, but cripes!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.lonestartrackdays.com/html/pricing.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (999)

Correction, thank you 999: I looked over the poster and interpreted a 'session' to be a 2 hour ride in a track day. It looks like a session is a whole day. Perfect pricing then.

duh...my reading comprehension is lower before my first cup of java.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Texas Ducati Track Days (CuStOm)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CuStOm »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I really dont mean to be rude, but are you on crack?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't mean to be cryptic, but I was kidding. That is what we charge for Texas World.

My week just keeps getting rougher!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts