Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
After watching riders over the past few years, it's hard to see how ANYONE can support people who ride nowadays. Out of 100 people I see riding, only a small fraction are acting responsibly or not going out of their way to draw attention to themselves by revving the piss outta their shitbox or scaring drivers by getting too close or playing Ricky Racer on the backroads.

And the greenies are killing offroad riding but that doesn't stop anyone from buying their own land, So hit the local mx track or buy some land away from people and do whatever you want on it.:rolleyes:

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Between the squids who run around town running their loud drilled out exhausts in first gear
We got vendors here selling "MotoGP" cans for RC51s that blare at 110+ dbs so we don't have to look far to see the problem. My Sato Banzais are loud but I'm not complaining about any laws to limit their use. I understand it and it's gone on way too long. I just hope the Harley **** get their fair share of tickets also.:rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.