Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know the differences in temperature in front radiators?
What temperature does the water when it leaves the engine (at the radiator input) when output is about 75 degrees???

Regards

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Hey Sebastian, no one here has HRC radiators and none of the aftermarket radiators that have been sold in the past have had any temperature sensors built into them.

Hi,

Does anyone know the differences in temperature in front radiators?
What temperature does the water when it leaves the engine (at the radiator input) when output is about 75 degrees???

Regards

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I saw a set sold by YOYDYNE that had a spot for the stock sensor
Ya I remember seeing these a while back as well, but never seen anyone actually own or install a set. Closest thing Ive seen is the ones JB13 got from MB that have a similar design and unfortunately they didn't to fit too well with his other OEM components without extensive modification.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Hey Sebastian, no one here has HRC radiators and none of the aftermarket radiators that have been sold in the past have had any temperature sensors built into them.
Ah, mine do. I've never used tape to keep them at a higher operating temp but theyusually run between 180 and 200. I don't ride on the street that often but if I do, it's usually at night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.