Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I mention TARGA SUCKS!!!!.. Mrs. Clause picked me up a Targa 1/2 bra for my RC.. She went into the garage to see if she could find any hints on what to get. Well she saw another Targa bra in the box and just assumed Targa was the way to go.. Well what she saw was the other piece o $hit Targa bra that is still new in the box because it didn't fit my Triumph Daytona 955i either! I pray that sombody at Targa see's this post. But I'm sure they are fully aware of the p.o.s stuff they make.

RC51-05

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Well..take a sissor and some staple guns to the two targa crap and sew it into a Jane of the Jungle outfit for the Misses:rockon

Ride til your heart is content and write a letter back to Targa on how you used their pieced of crap product in a great way.

It can't be all that bad then CAN IT????:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
RC51-05 said:
Did I mention TARGA SUCKS!!!!.. Mrs. Clause picked me up a Targa 1/2 bra for my RC.. She went into the garage to see if she could find any hints on what to get. Well she saw another Targa bra in the box and just assumed Targa was the way to go.. Well what she saw was the other piece o $hit Targa bra that is still new in the box because it didn't fit my Triumph Daytona 955i either! I pray that sombody at Targa see's this post. But I'm sure they are fully aware of the p.o.s stuff they make.
RC51-05
Yea, my Targa is sitting in the box in a closet somewhere. complete crap.

- Kurt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts