Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Take a ride through Germany (bruntr)

People that have ........

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bruntr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">..... all these roads are less than 5 minutes from my house </TD></TR></TABLE>

...... are the luckiest people in the world.

Cool vid, too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Great video
Can only wish for roads like that out here tho.
Is your speedometer in klicks ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

That's a nice video.

I would edit the audio if I were you... maybe replace the sound with a recording of an inline four...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Take a ride through Germany (banda)

Sweet...How about a trip through the Bavarian Alps next...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Take a ride through Germany (old timer)

the amazing part of that vid, was the length of time you were able to ride, without getting bunged up by some elderly couple, out on a sunday drive, at a minimum of 15 miles an hour UNDER the speed limit...........

cool video........................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Great video!
What do you use to mount the camera on your tank?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sweet video..And don't take this too seriously but YOU SUCK! :) It's not fair you have roads like that. I was shocked to see a RV on the road. I thought that was totally American.. Like someone else said, let's see the Alps or some of the public access race tracks. What's that one track you can go to and ride for 200 euro or something like that? Near Stutgart..

Reminds me of Hwy 9 in NorCal..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Take a ride through Germany (zachrc51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zachrc51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Great video!
What do you use to mount the camera on your tank?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

You will laugh but I used a small cargo type strap and a piece of foam to sit the camera on

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Take a ride through Germany (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sweet video..And don't take this too seriously but YOU SUCK! :) It's not fair you have roads like that. I was shocked to see a RV on the road. I thought that was totally American.. Like someone else said, let's see the Alps or some of the public access race tracks. What's that one track you can go to and ride for 200 euro or something like that? Near Stutgart..

Reminds me of Hwy 9 in NorCal..</TD></TR></TABLE>

there are a number of tracks I can ride, Nurburgring, but they have outlawed onboard camera's, cost is 15 euro a lap or 700 euro for a year pass. Hockenheimring cost 17 euro for 15 minutes not sure about camera's though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bruntr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

there are a number of tracks I can ride, Nurburgring, but they have outlawed onboard camera's, cost is 15 euro a lap or 700 euro for a year pass. Hockenheimring cost 17 euro for 15 minutes not sure about camera's though.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cool. I like that Porsche commercial talking about the best job at Porsche, test driver. They said that all Porsches' go to Nurburgring for testing with a German Auto engineer and a ATM card. What did Porsche learn from this? Never send a German Auto Engineer to the Nurburgring with a ATM Card.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Take a ride through Germany (drthompson65)

Looks just like N. Georgia to me. 'Cept not as twistie.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Take a ride through Germany (TLSer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TLSer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks just like N. Georgia to me. 'Cept not as twistie.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Or my backyard

Bruntihgthorpe, I like how you stay in the throttle, into, through and out of some

of the corners. Good job. Looks like a kick ass place to ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I..I...I had to stop it.... Couldn't take any more. Bought back too many wonderful memories. I almost started crying. bruntr You Suck!!
Don't take it personal. I'm just hatin' right now

I hate it here, I hate it here, I hate it here, I hate it here......

Never had any problems with the on board cam at Nurburgring or Hockenheim. Had it mounted right on the tank in plain sight.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice vid. I spent three years in Germany on a cafe 750 Honda back in the 70s. We had to build our own sport bikes, back then. Magura clip ons, rear sets, rejetted carbs with a loud 4-into-1 pipe, and a Rickman 3/4 race faring. Man, I was the shit! Running the TOP of the line Dunlop K-81 bias-ply tires. Now, I look back on those days, and wonder how I'm still alive! Loved those German roads. I'd like to tour Germany again someday, maybe on a rented FJR1300.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts