Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i cant spell very well but can anyone tell me a web site that i can get a tale light and turn signals all in one for a 748. i found them for like 2004 and 2005 but nothing for my 98. or even leds that will fit in the vents in the tail section. im tring to get rid of the ugly bracket on the back. thanks guys

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this just came up a month ago and shouldn't be too hard to find. search for "integrator" and you should find it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: tail light intergrader (astro929)

A simple 5 wire to 4 wire trailer wiring adapter is all you need. No need to spend more than about 15 bucks for one.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: tail light intergrader (Ducman851)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducman851 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A simple 5 wire to 4 wire trailer wiring adapter is all you need. No need to spend more than about 15 bucks for one.</TD></TR></TABLE>

EXACTLY!!! why people insist on spending $70+ on these things because it came from some ducati website is beyond me.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: tail light intergrader (chiromikey)

I purchased mine from MotoWheels.com. It was a complete kit; Evo turn signal and a license plate relocator bracket with a light for the plate. Very nice kit for 89.00. They also sell just the Evo brake/turn signal kit for 39.00, I think.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help, i actualy found it on ebay, 13.00 plus 4 shipping. i almost dropped 65.00 on it. thanks again.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the one good thing about the more expensive ones is that they already have factory connectors wired. Having a finished factor look was important to me so I went with the one sold on Motowheels.com. If you can find a place where you can buy these connectors all the better.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (998)

works awsome, went with the W.D. Wright integrator. I did not have to use reisistors. I actually like how the signal pulses faster, gets more attention that way i think. thanks for the help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts