1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Not so sure I'd buy a bike with 800 mi that's been dropped on each side already. Seems fair that the bird would divorce him after dropping it twice in such a short amt of riding time.:eek:

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
$8,500 for a bike that has 7 year old tires on it? No thanks. Oh, and what also appears to be 7 year old clutch and brake fluid, and probably oil too. Nothing like overpaying for a bike that needs work right out of the door just to make it ridable. Oh, and it's been dropped twice :clapper

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
All's I've got to say IS.... Whoever has bit 6500bucks for this 2004 RC51, has got to be Friggin' Horny> for an RC51.:rockon
BUT,... Does it Make any of You wonder, Who the FU-K these people are because...... You have this Completely STOCK RC51 with 800 miles on it, OK so that is a plus..... BUT again (sorry guys) How is it, someone IS So Willing to pay 6500bucks for this, {which WE ALL know, needs abunch of WORK/Money} and yet we have guys here with 100+Times better RC51s: loaded, Ohlins, Big AirBoxes, Satos, Rims, Power Commanders and on and ON and ON... and they can't even get $6500?!:wacky :wacky :wacky :wacky :wacky

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
It's people that either a) are spending daddy's money or b) don't know that much about forums and have never seen the ones for sale here

I also think that the guys on here with bikes for sale forever haven't put them up on eBay.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
It's still basically a new bike. I don't see where it needs a bunch of work/money....fluids?....$60 Tires?...maybe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts