Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Suspension Experts? (manic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by manic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks for the help jackass.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Suspension Experts? (SquidHunter)

I know Traxxion get's a bad rep, but those guys do know what they are doing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Suspension Experts? (Gary-MVF4)

It's on my list of places to check out, thanks.

Anyone else have some suggestions?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Before I heard much about traxxion I rebuilt mine w/race tech and the customer service/tech support was really disappointing, and they are still undersprung(IMO). A very knowledgeable friend of mine prefers traxxion, a little more expensive but a better setup.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (roadkill)

Thanks roadkill, I have heard of Thermosman as well.

Any other shops to consider?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SquidHunter »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for the help jackass.</TD></TR></TABLE>

There is such a thing as a search feature in this forum. Or you can just type in motorcycle suspension in any of the big search engines. If that is too difficult for you, you are in bad shape. The dead horse thing strings from the Max McAllister thing from a few weeks ago. Maybe you need to ask LDH such a question. You do ride a Honda.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Suspension Experts? (manic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by manic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There is such a thing as a search feature in this forum. Or you can just type in motorcycle suspension in any of the big search engines. If that is too difficult for you, you are in bad shape. The dead horse thing strings from the Max McAllister thing from a few weeks ago. Maybe you need to ask LDH such a question. You do ride a Honda.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm asking for the opinions of the members of this board. I'm not here everyday and the search "feature" on this board sucks. If you don't have an opinion to offer, buzz off. If you've got something to say about suspension shops, then speak up.

Just because one of my bikes is a Honda, I'm supposed to follow all the other LDH lemmings? I don't think so. If he has something to offer, I'll take it into consideration, just as I will with everyone elses post. Well, except yours that is.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

So no matter who I recommend, you won't listen? You won't consider my opinion? I AM NOT WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH

Get over yourself dude and lighten up.

Or die because of self induced "internet forum stress syndrome"... I don't really care.

BTW, any of the suspension guru's are going to work wonders for your bike. It really doesn't matter whom you choose when you are talking about the big 3 mentioned previously on this forum....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Local service help with the actual set-up of the bike after installation of parts makes more than half the difference as properly valved sprung is only so good once the knobs are set right you get the majority of the improvement.

Where do you live? find the shop that you can bring your bike to or is at the track/race ays you attend (if any) as the set up will vary to some degree on the types of tracks you attend. For the street the race shops do not always set stuff up ideally so you may need to lok more towards a differnt shop even if Shop Z is the best race suspension shop in a 500 mile area. Understand? plus some people are better with Brand A while others are preffered for Brand B

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re:

From experience, the Traxxion parts are just fine... but it also depends on who is doing the work. I have also heard great stuff about Thrermosman and Lindeman. Tough call.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts