Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been emailing Scott about getting me a stealth kit...so Im waiting to hear back from him...

But in the mean time...Does anyone know where else I might be able to find Stealth sprockets? I looked at kneedraggers.com but the 530 and 520's are on back order...I don't want to wait.

I'd really like to get a 530...to me, a 530 just seems more economical as far as durability...My bike only gets rode on the street for now and next year I'll make it to a few track days...I know, I know some of you swear by a 520 but just side with me here. If I can't find this setup in 530 and its avail in 520 I'll go with the 520.

I'm looking for a 15/42...what other websites do you guys go to?

TIA

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey 2theMax,

Get AFAM in a 530 instead, ALL the way!

I've got the stealth 530 and it's quite abit heavier then what I was expecting, that's for sure.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I talked to scott a week ago and he says he no longer gets supersprox any longer... He says they raised there price ! However i went to supersprox usa.com and ordered from there ! There in riverside california and i got free shipping :twocents

·
1,061 Posts
I'm running a 520 on my street bike. They aren't as light as an all aluminum sprocket, but they are lighter than the OEM and should last just as long.

I found my on ebay. Remember that many cbr parts fit our bikes. I believe my was listed under a CBR600 with no mention of an RC51.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mav, AFAM was my second choice if I couldn't find anything on the stealth...and I think I'm going to have to go that route. I like the all steal or alum inner with the steal outer ring, not to mention the stealth's are pretty sweet looking IMO

RC51 LV, I have been on their website before but they want you to request what you would like to purchase...the only ones they have w/o a request are a 16/45...did you have to request yours?

Thanks Doughnut, I'll browse through ebay and see if I can't find anything

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sorry brother , they had the 520 and i just checked tonite and they DID NOT have the 530 in stock :mad: Sorry for not reading your post better !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts