Speedzilla Forums banner

Supermoto track in Troy, MO?

4K views 29 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
Just got a call from a friend saying he heard a commercial on KSHE95 about some place called "Proving Grounds Motorsports Park" or something like it, advertising SM, MX, Flat, Drag, & Circle tracks etc. I have not head anything myself, as I seldom listen to radio, has anybody else heard of this place? I "googled" for it & came up with nothing...

Modified by Jacka$$ at 5:08 PM 2/24/2005

G
#27 ·
Re: Supermoto track in Troy, MO? (CychoSports)

I've been thinking about this... If they put in a supermoto track, no matter how crude, or anything else in that vein... I can imagine hauling my bike to work and visiting two afternoon/evenings per week through the warm months.

I am certain that I would be a good customer, if they get this thing built.

G
#28 ·
Re: Supermoto track in Troy, MO? (banda)

From what I hear I'll be eating my words, which is fine by me, as I found out (from a VERY reliable friend) that the (almost 1 mile long) MX track is 90% complete, and Supermoto track is already partially laid out and the funds have been set aside for its completion. I still think they are nuts as I could find a lot of better things to do with the kind of money they are spending, but hey I can almost ride my Supermoto to this place so I'm jazzed that someone likes to spend money. Again, I'll be snooping around very soon and I'll give y'all a full report.

G
#29 ·
Re: Supermoto track in Troy, MO? (chriscap)

I got my fingers crossed, and wishing them all the best...I hope it all comes together. I'll ride there at least as much a Banda....just so I can try to stay ahead of him....more dirt please....

G
#30 ·
Re: Supermoto track in Troy, MO? (stlwalnut)

I heard that commercial too, I was driving through St Louis last friday night on my way home from New Orleans. Hopefully you guy's will get a nice track from all this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.