Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing who's going to Summit Point on the 13th with REDUC.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be there the 11th - 12th racing with WERA...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (YellowDesmo998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YellowDesmo998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'll be there the 11th - 12th racing with WERA...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditto...come to the track early and watch us race

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Summit Point w/ REDUC on June 13th? (rotty900ss)

I'll be there.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Summit Point w/ REDUC on June 13th? (998R)

What classes are you guys running in? I am going to be up Sunday to spectate.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rotty900ss »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just seeing who's going to Summit Point on the 13th with REDUC.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wiil be there Monday. #85

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Summit Point w/ REDUC on June 13th? (negativegs)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by negativegs »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What classes are you guys running in? I am going to be up Sunday to spectate.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Saturday:
Race #7 - Heavyweight Solo_Novice (16 laps)

Sunday:
Race #10 - Heavyweight V-twin Superbike_Novice

(combined with C-superbike_Expert and Heavyweight V-Twin SB_Expert so I'll most likely be in the 3rd wave)

Race #15 - B Superbike-Novice

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Summit Point w/ REDUC on June 13th? (Tifosi)

Saturday:
Race #2 Mediumweight Solo_Novice (16 laps)

I won't be around for the sprints on Sunday. Heading to the Outer Banks for vacation with the 998!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

We will be there racing also. Stop an see us, white chevy truck, white 44 foot trailer with blue checker board on sides, yellow ducatis #916. We will be racing in LWTSB,V7MW,V7HW an maybe a solo on saturday.....also look for cartzillia...its a yellow golfcart with 10 inches of lift...

see ya there
Aaron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Summit Point w/ REDUC on June 13th? (ducnut748)

I'll be there with a small crew of four total, including myself. I'm not sure which bike I'll be bringing, but I am leaning toward the SS. My number is 992. I'll be there with a red '93 966SS, red '98 748S, and a blue SV (my friends' bikes). Will be towing with a silver Lexus RX300 and sitting under a white Eze-up tent.

Come on by and introduce yourselves.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Okay team, huddle in...here's the plan: 998R, you and I going to do the Vulcan mind meld and you'll make me 5-seconds faster
Rotty, bring all of your bikes...I've got space in the garage for another bike

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'll only be there on Monday.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tifosi »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Okay team, huddle in...here's the plan: 998R, you and I going to do the Vulcan mind meld and you'll make me 5-seconds faster
Rotty, bring all of your bikes...I've got space in the garage for another bike

-Tifosi</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey, what about me?!?! I don't race the Duc, but I have one!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Summit Point w/ REDUC on June 13th? (YellowDesmo998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YellowDesmo998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey, what about me?!?!</TD></TR></TABLE>

One word...Guinness

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

tifosi
were you the guy with the orange shirt at VIR sat hwtsb race....If so you looked pretty good, my 916 was puttering an shitting all over it self. we now have it fixed so we should be good. We had to ride our little bike in the hwt race on sunday...that was pretty disheartnig being down 40+ hp on the field, but we did pretty good anyway

aaron
wera

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I was going to do this day but I opted to do Pocono FUSA on the 21st with Champion. I have like 7 or 8 buddies going.

I might not get to summit point main until Sept. or Oct.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ducnut748 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">tifosi
were you the guy with the orange shirt at VIR sat hwtsb race....If so you looked pretty good, my 916 was puttering an shitting all over it self. we now have it fixed so we should be good. We had to ride our little bike in the hwt race on sunday...that was pretty disheartnig being down 40+ hp on the field, but we did pretty good anyway

aaron
wera
#916</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah man, that was me...good to see you here. My bike's suspension was shit that weekend, Duc Pond racing helped me get it all sorted out so I'll be in attack mode this weekend

I'll be arriving Friday night, I'll see you there

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rotty900ss »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not sure which bike I'll be bringing, but I am leaning toward the SS.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, as usual I have changed my mind. I'll be on the 749S, #992.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: (YellowDesmo998)

Was thinking of heading out there either Sat or Sun to watch. I looked up the web site for information and it seemed vague. With that said, what day and time would be the best for spectating? (Also, should I figure about 1.5 hours from Baltimore?) I have <U>never</U> been to a bike race, so I don't know what to expect...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: (Dutch900)

They run most of the vintage races on saturday starting at 12.30pm. they also run the 20 lap modern bike classes on saturday afternoon. on sunday they run all the sprint races. its a good time. stop by an see us yellow ducatis number 916.

Aaron

if you have any questions feel free to call me at 828-446-9137

1 - 20 of 22 Posts