Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts
I'm baaaaaack bitches. Miss me? :rolleyes:

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-
of all the bans yours pissed me off the most. (no offense Jami) I was gunna put a yella ribbon thread out for ya, but I was lazy and had a t&t instead.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
of all the bans yours pissed me off the most. (no offense Jami) I was gunna put a yella ribbon thread out for ya, but I was lazy and had a t&t instead.
That's fukd up? I thought we had a bromance going?:eek:

I found Ben's car:

·
Curmudgeon
371 Posts
I wonder if maybe the vocal few of you could show enough class to stop kicking a man when he's down? Ben did what he did with nothing but good intentions. It didn't work. Let it be.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I wonder if maybe the vocal few of you could show enough class to stop kicking a man when he's down? Ben did what he did with nothing but good intentions. It didn't work. Let it be.
Why?

1. I actually encouraged him to take his lumps, chalk up the experience and continue on as a moderator. He Didn't...

2. He volunteered for the moderator job which by way doesn't typically involve, restructuring the forums as he did and the end result is a fvcked up forum that makes the dissemination of information much harder than it should be.

3. The bottom line here is he came in, fvcked everything around, realized the job was harder than he thought and fvcked back off leaving all the damage unrepaired. The very least he could have done is stick around to continue the moderation job as this forum does need it, but as I said before the hardest part of being a moderator is moderating yourself. Just because you have the ability to do something, doesn't mean it needs to be done...

41 - 60 of 85 Posts