Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not finished yet. Gonna repaint the tail. I did it in the spirit of true streetfighers and made everything work. I.E. I did not go and purchase a bunch of streetfigher stuff. Next on the agenda is a chin fairing/bellypan as well as some graphics but I need to paint first.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Streetfigher R1, in the making. (manic)

Is this one for you, or someone you know,,,,,don't forget to to post the final pics. I've often thought about turning my R6 into a street fighter.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Streetfigher R1, in the making. (blkhalo996)

My neighbor rolled a 93 CBR 600r F2 to my garage today. He's a big time ******* and believe it or not I got him to miss a NASCAR race to watch a motorcycle race.

Back to the story at hand, some lady and she gave him this bike. She told him it ran until he dog chewed up some wires... from the looks of it I thing the dog ate half the wire harness. Anyways he told me to do what ever I want to it, as long as he gets to ride it, then he'll sell it and give me half the money.
Well I took the bike apart and the enternals of the motor looks brand new, but everything else looks like it sat underwater for the past year.
I desided to give it a street fight look.

I saw this post and thought I would tell my little story. cool bike manic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts