Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
when do we go for a ride
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up family, So I've been looking at boots for a long time and felt like throwing it out here. I'm curious what you all may recommend as for a semi-hard boot for hard street riding for a size twelve. Its not easy finding info for what works with big feet... oh yeah it is true what they say... we need big socks too:woot:

thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I am almost your boot size... brother! :D
Sidi and Gaerne always did for me.
Sidi is always a slightly confier fit while Gaerne is slightly tighter.
Your pick.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am almost your boot size... brother! :D
Sidi and Gaerne always did for me.
Sidi is always a slightly confier fit while Gaerne is slightly tighter.
Your pick.
+1 on the sidi. I am an 11 wide and the sidi are good with me (a tad snug, but they break in well). I'm am not a fan of my fathers joe rockets (we wear the same size) they just fit sloppy (really loose in some areas and tight in others). :twocents

·
when do we go for a ride
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool

good lookin out boys i appreciate it

Dave

·
Ducatilicious
2,425 Posts
Best boot bar none (costly though) is the Daytona Security Evo.

Daytona Motorcycle Boots

I've had my pair for almost 4 years with numerous crashes, highsides, low sides, you name it. Not once have I injured my feet, best 1K I've spent after suffering a few foot injuries from crashing. Let me tell you how much it sucks to not be able to walk!!! :(

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a size 15 foot. I had a pair of Alpinestars for years that were pretty good, but I wear Sidi B2's now and they are a lot more comfortable. Good luck.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Being a 12-12.5 pending on the boot, i have used TCX (OXTAR) the last 5 years.
Currently sporting Baylistic replica's and they work great, and accomodate the big footed man, and seem to have the right width to go with the length, unlike the SIDI & A* i have tried out.

·
when do we go for a ride
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
victim of my own madness

much appreciation guys! Although I feel just as confused as before! Not really, I'm ****in around. I've looked into every post. The only things i've realized is there are too many fricken options out there!! And i need to rob a bank and get a set of each. Its the American Way! I'm looking into Sidi. But I've been told by a little birdie to check out Puma Desmo as well cause i have wide feet. Now be cause I'm a street rider to shy away from a hard boot. I'm so confused by my own questioning:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts