Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, this is not meant to be a sarcastic post/thread calling out a superhuman Motogp racer by a guy who THINKS he is fast because he won a few club races (as it frequently happens on this board).

I am just posing a question and wondering if anyone else thinks that Stoner's illness from last couple of seasons may be back. They never really found the real issue with his fitness.

So, what do you all think?

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
He said he was tired from the back to back weekends. He could have blamed the bike or tire degradation. Let it go.

In any event he needs 1 win and the rest podiums to secure the title.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
He said he was tired from the back to back weekends. He could have blamed the bike or tire degradation. Let it go.

In any event he needs 1 win and the rest podiums to secure the title.
The only thing about the "back to back weekends" excuse is they are racing 7 races in 10 weeks so if he's tired this early into that stint, he's gonna be knackered by the end of those 10 weeks.:eek:

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
I'm no Dr, but it certainly seems to be reminiscent to what his complaints were 2 yrs ago. Where are all the "suck it up" and "he's faking it" folks out there? :D

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
He is so close to the championship, I would think he could push himself and get thirds and fourths and still win the title. Lorenzo isn't going to win every race, nor are they going to have such hectic travel schedules across continents on back-to-back weekends.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
So, what do you all think?

Sleep Depravation... Casey needs a cup of Valerian Root Tea before he cuddles the kitty...

Valerian, in pharmacology and phytotherapic medicine, is the name of a
herb or dietary supplement prepared from roots of the plant, which,
after maceration, trituration and dehydration processes, are packaged,
usually into capsules. Based on its pharmacological mode of action,
valerian root has been demonstrated to possess sedative and anxiolytic
effects... in others words you sleep like a baby...

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did notice that Lorenzo was sweating a lot more than normal and Pedrosa looked the freshest of them all, even in the long post race conf when they have had 8-12 minutes to drink fluids etc

As far as Stoner goes, I like him for the fact that he said what it was, many riders would blame setting, tires, track conditions etc.

And I believed him back then and I would belive him now if they came back and said that yes he is actually suffering from the same thing again.

For the sake of an interesting fight, I hope not

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
If he has lead in his ass, and is that fast, what do you have in yours. :D

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Sleep Depravation... Casey needs a cup of Valerian Root Tea before he cuddles the kitty...

Valerian, in pharmacology and phytotherapic medicine, is the name of a
herb or dietary supplement prepared from roots of the plant, which,
after maceration, trituration and dehydration processes, are packaged,
usually into capsules. Based on its pharmacological mode of action,
valerian root has been demonstrated to possess sedative and anxiolytic
effects... in others words you sleep like a baby...
That stuff is serious shit My OTH used it on an Ex (slightly psycho)racehourse
she used to own, I couldn't sleep one night and tried iit, fvcked me right up i was out like a light and felt shit the next day.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Is MotoGP run by the FIA?

If it is then I would suspect they are using the mysterious illness to close up the tail of the season to make it interesting.

Bernie or the FIA meddle with F1 all the time to make the season artificially close, etc.
Pete

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.