Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers-

My MV was stolen Tuesday in San Francisco, from a locked garage on 2000 Broadway which is in Pacific Heights- The bike is a 02 F4 750. Very modded, easy to spot- Plate "DESNO" Ca.

Specifics-

Color- Tank and Seat, Silver. Fairings, are flat metallic dark grey, almost black.
Seat: Black leather, custom.
Carbon SIL Moto Exhaust-
HID Headlamp
Smoked Double Bubble Screen
Carbon Bars
Carbon Front Fender
No rear fender
Milled out triple clamp
Brembo Radial Gold Calipers
CNC anodized grey Fork ends to accept a radial brake setup
BrakeTech full floater front disks.
CNC anodized grey rearsets, carbon heel gaurds
Brembo Radial Master Cylinders for Brake and Clutch
Rizoma Fluid reservoirs
DID 520 Gold Chain
Quick-Change rear sprocket
Moto Corse Clutch slave Cylinder black.
Moto Corse anodized black engine block cover.
Mostly Ti hardware.
Clear Rear Brake Light
Gold Dzueus fasteners

Call me with any info-

Thanks-

Coleman
805 886 94 two six.

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Inside job , bro . Friend of a "friend" ? Look for shifty eyes among your circle . That's quite a rare bike to just find in a locked garage , or they're the luckiest phuckers around . :twocents

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Inside job , bro . Friend of a "friend" ? Look for shifty eyes among your circle .:twocents
Very likely, IMO. This would be a poor target for an everyday thief as it is so distinctive and relatively rare.

If it was an inside job, I would expect them to have already had a plan or buyer for the bike before stealing it, so unfortunately the chances of getting it back are slim.

You never know though. A friend of mine had an ATV stolen out of his truck at his work and 18 months later the police from a neighborring state called to say they had his Suzuki. One of his co-workers had stolen it and sold it to his brother-in-law several hundred miles away.

Either way it really sucks.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Busy Little Shop is on the look out in Sac... if murder was legal... bike thieves would be the first to go...

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
damn dude, no lojack?...
Your Lojack could be singing its head off south of the border Mexico and the
authorities won't dare go after it...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Coleman, post the info on the BARF website, you'll have 1000's of riders and shops in the Bay Area lookin' for it. If yer not a member, have Larry ("Busy Little Shop") or me do it for you.

PS. were those pics taken in Alhambra Valley? Looks familiar (my back yard)

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Sorry man... Someone stole my repsol a few years ago, and I posted awards on craiglist and left flyers everywhere...helped locate the bike. Good luck.

·
Registered
182 Posts
damn dude, that really does blow. i couldn't agree more on someone new what was in your garage. thats why i keep my f-150 infront of my garage and my 12gauge loaded with 5 shells and 5 more on the stalk.

in tx, i've visually watched a pickup come by a row of bikes, have a crane in the bed just "pluck" the bike and put it in the bed - if it took more than 15sec i might have blinked and forgot to count.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers Rocky, and all who had replied-

VIN is: ZCGAGFLJ52V200101

I'm not a member of BARF, so if you could cross-post the stolen message, that would be much appreciated-

Thanks for all the condolences-

Coleman.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts