Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't let me down my bruthas. who can ride? i know banda is out. jacka$$, walnut, anyone???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: STL locals: Off road this weekend(4-2/3). i need a show of hands. (Nick Novice)

I won't know until thurs, as I might end up doing some night work this weekend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: STL locals: Off road this weekend(4-2/3). i need a show of hands. (Jacka$$)

Y'all are better off going without me. It will save you having to push my overheated bike up a loose enbankement while I sit and weep.

Ask Jacka$$.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: STL locals: Off road this weekend(4-2/3). i need a show of hands. (banda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Y'all are better off going without me. It will save you having to push my overheated bike up a loose enbankement while I sit and weep.

Ask Jacka$$.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Bill, seriously, you should come.

Doug & I are meeting at QT at meramac bottom & 55 @ 8:00 on Sat. I promise we'll stay "in-bounds" this time...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Jacka$$)

I'm doing a track day at Putnam Park with my little brother, otherwise, I would be there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (banda)

Cool, have fun up there, that was always my favorite (and fastest) track. Maybe I just like right handers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i've hit the dirt there a few times as well as worn out many tires when the track was really abrasive. i don't think it's as bad now is it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Nick Novice)

Every time I've been there, my tires and fenders end up covered in rubber snot. I certain most of it isn't from my tires. Is that the sign of abrasion?

Anyhow, it's gonna be cold and possibly damp there tomorrow, dang it. Oh well, I've already paid my money, I might as well get my full measure of misery out of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (banda)

That track used to eat fronts on my TLR, but the good thing was you could always have the front taken off & remounted backwards (dunlop 207gp's) since there's only 2 left handers on the track. I'd say the track is pretty abrasive, as I was not one of the "fast" guys & was eating tires there. Then again I was riding a bike that weighed a ton & had roughly 130hp at the rear wheel...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Jacka$$)

jacka$$,
i hope you aren't going out drinking tonight. do you need a wake up call?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts