Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Geez, you would of thought they only made 2 sp2's. My wrecked one the the dude I see everyday going to work. Anywho, I'm still looking for a left side fairing and a upper sp2 in mint or near mint condition. Thanks!

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Check on eBay, there were a few, but nothing mint. It's going to be hard to find mint ones that won't cost an arm and a leg. Be prepared to spend at least $250 for each piece, as they are both over $500 from the dealer.

There is an idiot on eBay with a slightly rashed '05 or '06 tail and seat up for $525 obo, I offered $20 but he didn't take it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 03. I dont have frame sliders on mine but if I put them on, would the holes still line up? And price?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Unfortunately the wings on my fairing won't line up with the wings on your tank. The 03's had a bit different confinguration on the paint scheme for some reason that infuriates a lot of us looking to match parts.

If you still want it though, make me an offer. It's just sitting around. And yes, the holes will match with any standard frame slider unless you choose to go the untraditional route and mount them above the radiator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts