Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sorry to find out that Stewart is out due to a broken scaphoid having undergone surgery. I know what a bitch they can be did my right one in 1992 it's never been right.
It makes his performance last week all the more impressive.
Looks like Dungie will run away with it this year unless Josh hill or Villopoto can turn pull something out of the bag.

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
I was sorry to find out that Stewart is out due to a broken scaphoid having undergone surgery. I know what a bitch they can be did my right one in 1992 it's never been right.
It makes his performance last week all the more impressive.
Looks like Dungie will run away with it this year unless Josh hill or Villopoto can turn pull something out of the bag.
itll take more than one DNS to put Stewart out of the championship running, that kid has some incredible determination. I just hope he doesnt push himself and make the injury worse.

And I agree 1000% about Dungey...that kid is on fire. I bet even if Stewart and Reed were healthy, he'd be right there with them, banging bars.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
itll take more than one DNS to put Stewart out of the championship running, that kid has some incredible determination. I just hope he doesnt push himself and make the injury worse.

And I agree 1000% about Dungey...that kid is on fire. I bet even if Stewart and Reed were healthy, he'd be right there with them, banging bars.
Not so sure about Reed this year he seems to have lost some fire the few times he was on track, IE Pheonix last week he didn't seem to be going anywhere no offence to Stewart at all the guy was hurting riding with a broken wrist :notworthy and Reed should have passed him easily instead he made a meal of it for 5 laps, I suspect retirement looms.
The problem with a scaphoid is the bone has really bad blood supply which hampers healing after a year and a half mine still wasn't healed I then had 2 bone grafts and had it pinned and each time it collapsed scaphoid can be a carrer ending injury look at Swantz. I really hope he's back on it soon but only if he's right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts