Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the board have a good experience with a dealer in the Boston area. I need to have my belts and valves checked/adjusted (6,000mi.). I'd love to do it myself but just don't have the time and don't want to neglect them. I've done all the other 6k work.

As a note - specifically interested to see if anyone has been to Moto Italia in Worcester (I'm now slightly west of Boston). Would be a little easier for me but have never heard of them before.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Stealership Recommendation (Kennedy)

if you really want to not worry about it take it to BCM.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I don't know anything about Ducati dealers in Boston.

I live in Virginia...and I take my bike to BCM in NH...an 8.5 hour drive that I will gladly endure for the peace of mind that my bike has been serviced by the best.

If I lived in Boston...I'd go to BCM just to hang out!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Stealership Recommendation (998R)

I do plan a trip up to BCM this summer but would like to get this taken care of. As mentioned, I don't have a lot of time due to work and a baby due soon (not me but my wife). Looking for a place to dump the bike off and maybe pick up a few days later.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
id give you the vote for BCM as well....i dont know how far away they are i just know they shipped my bike out of boston so it couldnt be TOO far

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (Qwak748)

Nault's up in Manchester has a good service shop.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (oneducs)

Agreed,
Kyle really knows his $hit! Still looking for something closer but if all else fails will likely wait and do BCM.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I live in Virginia and have a dealership 20 minutes from my house. I take my ST4 to BCM. 13 hours and well worth the trip.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kennedy,

BCM is only about an hour away from you. It should not even be a question.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (RI749)

More like 1.5 but a full day nontheless. Still have time as an issue right now. I'll probably try to schedule an appt. and sweat it out until I can ride up there mid-summer (I hope).

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: (Kennedy)

Don't want to ruin your trip, but I think you need to haul it to them. They need to work on it cold.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: (Phil 998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Phil 998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...I think you need to haul it to them. They need to work on it cold.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll second that...that's what I had to do in the fall...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: (paulst4)

don't you have a dealership in somerville, brockton and worcester?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

We sure do. Trust in your dealer goes a long way. I'll make the trip to BCM any time I need to.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: (paulst4)

I used to live 5mi. from Somerville. Still made the drive up to NH.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: (Kennedy)

well i bought my duc at naults, so you have the choice naults or bcm.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I also make a 7 hour each way drive to BCM for anything my 749 needs.
I'm in upstate NY.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Stealership Recommendation (998R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 998R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I live in Virginia...and I take my bike to BCM in NH...an 8.5 hour drive that I will gladly endure for the peace of mind that my bike has been serviced by the best. If I lived in Boston...I'd go to BCM just to hang out!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Do you have a favorite route to BCM? Something that avoids the congestion around major cities? I'll be traveling on a weekend so it should be better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts