Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
When you're dealing with people who see responsibility as someone else's problem.. add guns to the mix of ignorant, fear filled lives.. ow.

C'mon, the kid is now a burglar? AMAZING! Thats what drives people crazy about RWNutters.. Reality is what they feel. Facts be damned...

Who has a record.. of violence? multiple accounts? Killerman does, thats who. You wonder why I call RWns out on Jimmy540i?... Not because I love Jimmy. I dont defend Tayvon either when I say look at the facts. But RWNs have to invent boogiemen and change the laws of physics, common sense, evidence and the laws of the land in order to start a war, a fight, a rumor or the downfall of democracy. Then, they live happily(inside and out) because their low-ass-ball life standard has been met.

The kind of 'standard' you see a xenophobic, racists and pedophile church peddling to ignorant pews of judgmental, anti Jesus idiots...:eek:
So now I'm a racist because I agree with Turd? You are a joke. Are you aware that Zimmerman is a Hispanic Democrat?

Where did I say the kid is a burglar?

What does any of this have to do with Jimmy540i, Jesus, or starting wars?

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
So now I'm a racist because I agree with Turd? You are a joke. Are you aware that Zimmerman is a Hispanic Democrat?

What does any of this have to do with Jimmy540i, Jesus, or starting wars?
Methinks you're too stupid to understand much...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
the NRA is now supporting legislation in the US Congress--S. 2188-- which would require states which permit concealed weapons to recognize ALL out-of-state permits
That's a good piece of legislation and I not only support it - I continue to write my senators urging them to supprt the legislation. Citizens w/concealed carry permits are the most law abiding segment of society. It doesn't get any better when it comes to not breaking the law. The silly patchwork of gun laws we have in the USA is needlessly complex, and to throw someone (who has a permit in their home state) into prison for carrying a concealed gun over a line between two states is ridiculous.

S. 2188 needs to be supported and passed. We need a national right to carry concealed and we need it now.

Notice I didn't say everyone should be able to carry a concealed gun - I said law abiding citizens - meaning those who have properly attained a permit and are US citizens.

At a minimum, "Shall issue" needs to be the law of the land in all 50 states ASAP.

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
Typical reply from you. I've seen one trick ponys with more tricks than you.
Typical reply? You just applauded Turd for saying the opposite and agreed with his assessment of 'Mr. Gun Nut Dimmerbulb'.
Turd Ferguson
Sounds like self defense after Martin over-reacted to Zuperman. It's a musunderstanding turned into tragedy brought on by burglars and gun nuts.
mfreeman
Folks, we have a winner right here. Bravo.
mfreeman
Turd Ferguson
Your posts are too long, Gog.
mfreeman
Folks, we have a winner right here. Bravo.
Gog
Methinks you're too stupid to understand much...:rolleyes:
Typical reply from you. I've seen one trick ponys with more tricks than you.
So, My posts are "too long" but one sentence is a "typical reply"? You're on weed foo. :p

You fear that its a 'trick'/'gotcha' question?...

Gog
Did Trayvon Martin have the right to 'Stand his Ground'?

Simple question
It aint a gotcha question....

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
We got a new eye witness. But he couldn't tell who was on top before the shooting. And he wasn't looking at the time of the shooting. If Zuperman were on top then I think a good case for murder could be put forth. But it was too dark to tell for this one guy.
If Z were on top and the bullet traveled through Martin the bullet would be lodged in the ground - pretty simple to find. It was a pop gun though so I imagine the bullet was still in the deceased. Seems like there would be a good chance of more witnesses too given the time of day.

Martin had a right to Stand His Ground if he was attacked. So far there is little to no evidence that's what happened.
There. Your question is answered. Now get off mommies computer and go back to the basement.:D

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
That's a good piece of legislation and I not only support it - I continue to write my senators urging them to supprt the legislation. Citizens w/concealed carry permits are the most law abiding segment of society. It doesn't get any better when it comes to not breaking the law. The silly patchwork of gun laws we have in the USA is needlessly complex, and to throw someone (who has a permit in their home state) into prison for carrying a concealed gun over a line between two states is ridiculous.

S. 2188 needs to be supported and passed. We need a national right to carry concealed and we need it now.

Notice I didn't say everyone should be able to carry a concealed gun - I said law abiding citizens - meaning those who have properly attained a permit and are US citizens.

At a minimum, "Shall issue" needs to be the law of the land in all 50 states ASAP.
Jesus hates you... just sayin. :D

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I agree with that.:p

·
Registered
118 Posts
Typical reply? You just applauded Turd for saying the opposite and agreed with his assessment of 'Mr. Gun Nut Dimmerbulb'.
So, My posts are "too long" but one sentence is a "typical reply"? You're on weed foo. :p

You fear that its a 'trick'/'gotcha' question?...

It aint a gotcha question....
This reply is entirely too long. Even by one trick pony standards.

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
Martin had a right to Stand His Ground if he was attacked. So far there is little to no evidence that's what happened.

I dont see that at all Turd. I see a lot of evidence that Dimmerslime was violent in his past NOT MArtin!!!! How does that get twisted around in America?!! Zimmernut was openly judgmental, emotional and prejudiced in his assessment of Martin, he was disrespectful of the law and police(again), confrontational, menacing and that he acted out knowing he could shoot someone if he cornered them and they fought back for 'their ground'... You dont see any of this?

Keep in mind.. This kid is no thug. Thugs dont want to go to college and dont apply for scholarships...
Thats such a far cry from dismissing this kid as a burglar!
Keep in mind, slimmer's father is a judge and friends with the prosecutor.
Keep in mind, Dimmer's friends said he was 'very sorry' and that he cried for days.. Why? Why would you cry over saving your own life?

He's crying because he knows how wrong he was and that he stole a young kid's life and now he knows his very own HELL awaits him. As it should.

There. Your question is answered. Now get off mommies computer and go back to the basement.:D
I ate my mother with some fava beans...:cool:
There's a fair bit of 'intent' established though huh? With all the judgement he openly displayed what he was thinking. With all the physical steps he took, openly displayed what he was planning. With his loaded gun he was gonna make sure this was one **** that didnt get away....

Now, try to apply this 'intent' to Mr. Martin.. Doesnt hold water... Yet people still want to convict Martin and forgive Dimmerdouche. sigh.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
There is one key piece that I should mention.

Zuperman said "they always get away" in his dispatch recording. That implies Z. thought Martin had just committed a crime and/or he was going to stop Martin. That's one of the few things prosecution could make hay over. The other would be the apparent lack of injury in the police station video. But that could easily be mullified by a doctors testimony, the medical reports, officer's testimony.

Still, very little evidence that Zuperman intended to harm Martin.

BTW, you don't now that Zuperman was menacing. You reveal your bias.

But I do see this as possible:
"he acted out knowing he could shoot someone if he cornered them and they fought back for 'their ground'... "
Zimmerman in fact could be the type that would relish the attention. There are people like that and he was known as a neighborhood protector. If that's true he picked the wrong guy. But there's no proof of that.

Of course Zimmer might have cried. He killed someone who was only walking home. I'd cry too. But if I was attacked I sure as hell wouldn't expect to go to prison, no matter what I may have said to the kid.

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
There is one key piece that I should mention.

Zuperman said "they always get away" in his dispatch recording.

"They" = "fvcking *****"?

That implies Z. thought Martin had just committed a crime and/or he was going to stop Martin.

Zero authorization.. zero training, zero legal right... At this point he is violating Martin's rights. He needs to pay for that, starting there is a good point. Understanding Martin's position requires asking oneself what one would do under similar circumstances. If you were packing and you noticed Zimmer following you, then he confronted you and treated you like you were a **** and an asshole.. what would you do? Tell him to fvck off? Draw on him? Ask him why he is following you? Run away?

That's one of the few things prosecution could make hay over. The other would be the apparent lack of injury in the police station video.

Whatever injuries he received, they certainly dont look life threatening. Also: The LEAD investigator wanted to arrest dimmer.. that speaks more volumes than denial can rebut.

But that could easily be mullified by a doctors testimony, the medical reports, officer's testimony.

Still, very little evidence that Zuperman intended to harm Martin.

I dont see that at all. I see a deliberate, concerted effort to confront a person he had no right to confront. While he carried a concealed weapon.

BTW, you don't now that Zuperman was menacing. You reveal your bias.

Look at the facts. The kid told he girlfriend someone was following him. You know what dimmer said. "assholes, *****, always get away" etc. You need to imagine what this means to the demeanor of dimmer when he confronted Martin. No nice face, no nice attitude no nice words. That matters man. To a kid who had no idea who this aggressive prejudiced and angry asshole was.

But I do see this as possible:

"he acted out knowing he could shoot someone if he cornered them and they fought back for 'their ground'... "
Zimmerman in fact could be the type that would relish the attention. There are people like that and he was known as a neighborhood protector. If that's true he picked the wrong guy. But there's no proof of that.
Again, who has a history of violence> Martin? NO!!!!! Zimmer? YES!

Of course Zimmer might have cried. He killed someone who was only walking home. I'd cry too. But if I was attacked I sure as hell wouldn't expect to go to prison, no matter what I may have said to the kid.

Well, saying the kid attacked him makes no sense, not in circumstance or evidence. Could have happened(I think we will find out) but it doesnt fit at all to any reasonable review..
The guy with a history of violence and altercation is just to be believed? Despite alarming, clear evidence of motive, bias and intent and history? I cannot not imagine crying over the death of someone who was trying to kill me. WhyTF would I apologize? Makes no sense.
I think people are so biased, to points they dont even realize, they will try to make this kid out to be a killer no matter what evidence is on their lap and hand out excuses for dimmerman all day long.. :confused:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
"assholes, *****, always get away" ^
Freaking A. You're making things up.
He said "they always get away". And he said two other words at a different time that were too garbled to understand...by anyone. Got it?

Did you even hear the dispatch recording, DUDE! I have and I am sure there is no way to tell what was said. "F-ing *****" is heard ONLY by those who want to hear it.

The dispatch video is another big so-what at this point. It's impossible to tell anything except any missing amount of blood that maybe should have come from a broken nose. There will be a medical report and doctor testimony about blood loss with his injuries - if there is a trial. That's not really worth speculating on at this point...no matter what Marsha Clark says (if you saw it).

Face it boys, if Zimmerman had a broken nose AND there is no bullet stuck in the ground AND there is no incriminating eye witness then Zimmerman will walk.
He sure as hell deserves something like excessive force though or maybe just being a dangerous idiot.

I'm not biased.;)

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
"assholes, *****, always get away"
Freaking A. You're making things up.

I am? Now why would I do that.. :confused:

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/did-g...**-in-911-call-before-killing-trayvon-martin/

Count the judgements, assessments, and suppositions skimmerman made against Martin without even knowing a fvcking thing except he was a teen wearing a hoodie and he was black.
"These assholes, they always get away".. You didnt hear that? Pu-lease! Why do you say I am making it up. :confused:
You dont think he said "fvcking *****"?
What then?.. Zimmers family first declared he said 'goons" "Fvcking goons"? Then they said it was just noise. Now, I am not a sound expert but I speak a coupla languages and I mix a lot of sound... G and C/K can sound a lot alike. I hear C/K.. But if someone calls you an asshole without knowing you, you can bet they wouldnt care if they called you a goon or a ****. Doesn't change the 'intent' Turd.

You dont see aggression? Wow!
:eek:

He said "they always get away".
Actually and IN FACT, "These assholes, they always get away" is what he said..:cool:
And he said two other words at a different time that were too garbled to understand...by anyone. Got it?
The word 'fvcking is there.. you dont hear it? Keeping inmind you know he said 'fvcking assholes" a few seconds beforehand? Even knowing his family claimed he said "fvcking goons"? I dont get the reasoning here Turd!

Did you even hear the dispatch recording, DUDE! I have and I am sure there is no way to tell what was said. "F-ing *****" is heard ONLY by those who want to hear it.
It seems those who cannot hear "fvcking assholes" cannot hear "fvcking *****"! :p

Same thing with the police station video. It's too fuzzy to say one way or the other about anything except any large amount of blood that maybe should have come from a broken nose. There will be a medical report and doctor testimony about blood loss with his injuries - if there is a trial. That's not really worth speculating on at this point...no matter what Marsha Clark says (if you saw it).
Marsha is the prosecutor? whaaa! I guess Zimmer walks then!

unless this:
Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman's 'Jekyll and Hyde temper' cost him security guard job | Mail Online

is as true as the other things I am claiming...:p

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Why do the media continue to do this?

First up is a very recent photo of both gentlemen.

And below is the 5-yr old photos the media chose to use. I wonder why? Poor little 12 year old kid gets shot by a big, bad white man in his prison jumpsuit! That's why. Martin, in the picture seems to be a sweet kid while Zimmerman appears to be a thug in his prison orange jumpsuit. You can see why (blatantly racist and uninformed) people would be outraged over this seemingly sweet kid walking with his skittles and ice tea... as the criminal thug Zimmerman stalks him.

·
Naturally Exasperated
4,019 Posts
Why do the media continue to do this?

First up is a very recent photo of both gentlemen.

And below is the 5-yr old photos the media chose to use. I wonder why? Poor little 12 year old kid gets shot by a big, bad white man in his prison jumpsuit! That's why. Martin, in the picture seems to be a sweet kid while Zimmerman appears to be a thug in his prison orange jumpsuit. You can see why (blatantly racist and uninformed) people would be outraged over this seemingly sweet kid walking with his skittles and ice tea... as the criminal thug Zimmerman stalks him.
The kid is seventeen.. we all know that.. cept maybe you. I guess flipping the bird makes you an evil black man. Cant imagine what winning the Presidency 'makes you' when you happen to be black.. Perhaps a 'non American? A domestic terrorist? OK, Mr. 'non racist' birther idiot.

Zimmerman could end up being a violent pedophile with eighteen mass murders under his belt and you would refer to him as 'misunderestimated' still call Martin a domestic terrorist. Hell, you'd vote for Bush again because your denial pile about the neocon uber disaster is higher than your pile of childish, racist lies about Obama..
Jesus is waiting for haters and liars Dan.. I read it, so it must be true.. :rolleyes:

Zimmerman has been busted for violence before, did you know that or do you like to try to ignore it and call anyone reporting it 'liberal racist'..heheh There he is in his prison garb.. Did Martin ever go to jail for violence? Nope. Unlike you, I still do not condemn someone like dimmerman on this, it takes a lot more but unfortunately for dumb and lame ass, denying white idiots... there is a lot more...:eek:

I dont imagine you even care that Zimmerman is Latino?.. doh. Cant see you caring much about facts either, seems to me your life is fact free. Hell, it must be uncomplicated.. to say the least.... It goes on and on.

Seventeen year old black men scare the shit out of you, no doubt. Probably because you think they might find out how you think and confront your lame ass when you're walking home with your skittles. So, little man Dan makes everything up to soothe his soul. Excuse me while a throw up.

The evil, lying, 'lamestream' media is really the truth Dan.... and the truth is: You hate the truth...:cool:

21 - 40 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.