Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
No, it's not a rumour. I heard audio. Could be faked audio but I doubt it.

Your posts are too long, Gog. I can debate all those things but let's just wait and see. Sounds like self defense after Martin over-reacted to Zuperman. It's a musunderstanding turned into tragedy brought on by burglars and gun nuts.

Folks, we have a winner right here. Bravo.

·
Registered
118 Posts
When you're dealing with people who see responsibility as someone else's problem.. add guns to the mix of ignorant, fear filled lives.. ow.

C'mon, the kid is now a burglar? AMAZING! Thats what drives people crazy about RWNutters.. Reality is what they feel. Facts be damned...

Who has a record.. of violence? multiple accounts? Killerman does, thats who. You wonder why I call RWns out on Jimmy540i?... Not because I love Jimmy. I dont defend Tayvon either when I say look at the facts. But RWNs have to invent boogiemen and change the laws of physics, common sense, evidence and the laws of the land in order to start a war, a fight, a rumor or the downfall of democracy. Then, they live happily(inside and out) because their low-ass-ball life standard has been met.

The kind of 'standard' you see a xenophobic, racists and pedophile church peddling to ignorant pews of judgmental, anti Jesus idiots...:eek:
So now I'm a racist because I agree with Turd? You are a joke. Are you aware that Zimmerman is a Hispanic Democrat?

Where did I say the kid is a burglar?

What does any of this have to do with Jimmy540i, Jesus, or starting wars?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Typical reply? You just applauded Turd for saying the opposite and agreed with his assessment of 'Mr. Gun Nut Dimmerbulb'.
So, My posts are "too long" but one sentence is a "typical reply"? You're on weed foo. :p

You fear that its a 'trick'/'gotcha' question?...

It aint a gotcha question....
This reply is entirely too long. Even by one trick pony standards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.