Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I started doing video blogs while riding my RC51 with a GoPro Hero2 HD and external mic to the helmet setup! Hope some of you like blowing time on youtube, I'll be making them everyday for the most part, if one isn't up that day, check the next day for two vids as I will now always keep it rolling when I ride. Decided to do this for safety concerns, but figured I would do it and start vlogging: Two birds with one stone!

Posted this also on some other forums, but I follow along here at sz more than the others. just more people here. Hope you guys follow along!

·
Behind In His Steering...
437 Posts
Who would want to watch more than 5 seconds of that? :confused:

My guess is approximately nobody....

·
Behind In His Steering...
437 Posts
I'll be making them everyday for the most part, if one isn't up that day, check the next day for two vids as I will now always keep it rolling when I ride.
We'll all be checking back every day for the new vlog--or even better--the NEXT day for the pleasure of seeing two vids at once of you chattering away about nothing at all, cussing incessantly, and riding through commuter traffic. Totally awesome work. :rolleyes:

·
06 rc51
266 Posts
I have what I consider to be an abnormally large tolerance for stupid stuff, but I couldn't even make it halfway through that video.

The people may be looking at the camera on your head because it's 8" over the top of your helmet. I mount my gopro on the side chin portion of the helmet. A lot less out of place imo..

·
Registered
735 Posts
I say this not to be mean, but to provide a bit of friendly, constructive criticism to maybe help you with life in general...

Just... just stop. Don't make any more videos. Delete the ones you made. They're horrible. I've dumped girls who have rambled on about more interesting things than you. You swear too much to be even remotely digestible. Your disdain for cruisers only makes you look like a bigger moron. Nice pass, by the way... I liked the part where you were complaining about them being too slow, only to get immediately suck behind a slower moving vehicle. You're lucky you didn't find your bike kicked over. You are too full of yourself, and you laugh way too hard about some stupid story about something your female said that wasn't even funny. You act like everyone you ride by owes you something and that everyone is retarded except you. You have a shit attitude and your random stream of consciousness is sure to make even the dumbest of the dumb less intelligent. What makes you think we want to listen to you sing- especially when you get to the stop sign? Seriously. Do you even have any friends? I mean, this video just gets worse the more I watch it. And then... it happens... At the end of your ten minutes of bullshit, it all becomes clear- When you talk with people you apparently know, I realize that you're as big a douche out of your helmet as you are in your helmet. You're not playing it up for the camera or being super excited because this is your first YouTube video... this is how you really conduct yourself and treat other people in real life. This is who you really are. Wow, man. Really... really... wow.

·
06 rc51
266 Posts
I say this not to be mean, but to provide a bit of friendly, constructive criticism to maybe help you with life in general...

Just... just stop. Don't make any more videos. Delete the ones you made. They're horrible. I've dumped girls with more interesting things to say than you. You swear too much to be even remotely digestible. You alienate half of YouTube with your disdain for cruisers. You are too full of yourself, and you laugh way too hard about some stupid story about something your female said that wasn't even funny. You act like everyone you ride by owes you something and that everyone is retarded except you. You have a shit attitude and your random stream of consciousness is sure to make even the dumbest of the dumb less intelligent. What makes you think we want to listen to you sing- especially when you get to the stop sign? Seriously. Do you even have any friends? I mean, this video just gets worse the more I watch it. And then... it happens... At the end when you talk with people you apparently know, I realize that you're as big a douche out of your helmet as you are in your helmet. So in closing... just stop... stop everything. Including breathing.
I love this. :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
I love this. :D
Sorry... I ninja edited it on ya. I always do that- I read what I write after I hit submit and find more articulate ways to say things, or stuff to add to make my point more clear.

·
Registered
371 Posts

Just... just stop. Don't make any more videos. Delete the ones you made. They're horrible. I've dumped girls who have rambled on about more interesting things than you. You swear too much to be even remotely digestible. Your disdain for cruisers only makes you look like a bigger moron. Nice pass, by the way... I liked the part where you were complaining about them being too slow, only to get immediately suck behind a slower moving vehicle. You're lucky you didn't find your bike kicked over. You are too full of yourself, and you laugh way too hard about some stupid story about something your female said that wasn't even funny. You act like everyone you ride by owes you something and that everyone is retarded except you. You have a shit attitude and your random stream of consciousness is sure to make even the dumbest of the dumb less intelligent. What makes you think we want to listen to you sing- especially when you get to the stop sign? Seriously. Do you even have any friends? I mean, this video just gets worse the more I watch it. And then... it happens... At the end of your ten minutes of bullshit, it all becomes clear- When you talk with people you apparently know, I realize that you're as big a douche out of your helmet as you are in your helmet. You're not playing it up for the camera or being super excited because this is your first YouTube video... this is how you really conduct yourself and treat other people in real life. This is who you really are. Wow, man. Really... really... wow.
....i think this is my favorite post of all time.:D Thank you for saying all the things i was thinking.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have five daughters, 22-5 years of age. All I get, from them is (OMG). they're speechless, but ruthless critics. That is not a good response, I had to learn the hard way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't mind the hate, as all vloggers get it at some point. I'll take what people have mentioned and tone down a bit and try and stay on topic, thanks for the criticism, its much thanked! :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Not hate. Just observations. How come you kids, when faced with views different from your own, default to the "OMG, haterz gonna hate" mode? Are you that insecure? Would you rather I lie to you and tell you that you're so way totally super awesome that I want to get a sex change just so I can have your babies? Feel free to record your entire ride and babble away, but if you don't have anything genuinely interesting and/ or insightful to talk about, delete it all. I get excited in my helmet as well, but I know that nobody's going to give a rat's shit about me sharing it, so I don't bother.

Funny side note- when I was working on my rotorcraft ratings, the first time I solo'd, I burped into the mic (without transmitting). I'd never done that before out of respect for my instructor, and I giggled because body noises are fun, but then it got old after the 3rd time. To tie that back in to this whole mess, what you need to do is figure out how to rig up headphones so you can monitor what you're saying, so you can hear yourself better. It might help you knock the shit off some.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.