Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RC51-less Member
Joined
·
6,675 Posts
ouch. (to both YOU and the video....) hope you're ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,845 Posts
LDH said:
I don't, I hope he gets a serious infection from the roadrash & they have to amputate his fuckin head.
I was in a rush. I ment to say. I hope you ("advocatt") heal fast. :banghead

And I could not care less about the stunter with no gear on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
733 Posts
What a dumbass! I really hope the road is okay...that dumb kid and his bike hit it really hard :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
where did the term squid come from?

and is there a term for non-sport bike riders who choose to ride with no gear?

just wondering.

the other day i saw a guy with his kid on an older cruiser - dad wearing tanktop, jeans and loafers with no socks --- kid (maybe 12yrs old) in hightops shorts/t-shirt and a helmet that was at least two sizes too big. now im thinking - i can't call him a squid right :) so perhaps there is a standard term i could be using besides the many that went through my head - like f*in retard:D

ll
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
luckylenny said:
where did the term squid come from?

and is there a term for non-sport bike riders who choose to ride with no gear?

just wondering.

the other day i saw a guy with his kid on an older cruiser - dad wearing tanktop, jeans and loafers with no socks --- kid (maybe 12yrs old) in hightops shorts/t-shirt and a helmet that was at least two sizes too big. now im thinking - i can't call him a squid right :) so perhaps there is a standard term i could be using besides the many that went through my head - like f*in retard:D

ll
Feel free to call all stunters "Squids"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Another fitting end to a gixxer ( I think thats what that was). By the way, I have always heard squid meant

S-super

Q-quick

U-underdressed

I-imminately

D-dead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
nemo963 said:
Another fitting end to a gixxer ( I think thats what that was). By the way, I have always heard squid meant

S-super

Q-quick

U-underdressed

I-imminately

D-dead
Spoken Like a true Honda rider:D
The sad part is the damage done to the Foliage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
advocatt said:
i had a crash on my rsv factory on sunday..hospitalised and was dischaged today..
Sorry to hear that. Are you ok to ride again soon? Heal well.
 

·
Silver and Black Attack!
Joined
·
540 Posts
advocatt said:
btw, i had a crash on my rsv factory on sunday..hospitalised and was dischaged today..
Dude! Did you fuck up your sweet leathers?? :eek:

j/k. I hope you heal up quickly. I'm sure that huge family of riders out there will take care of ya :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
Yah I hate those damn squids... never wearing enough gear .... I am so glad I just bought my compression suit... I won't leave home without it anymore
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Now just imagine that being your son or daughter instead of that tree on the side of the road. It sure does add a different dimension to this stupid shit you see day in and day out with public stunting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
had an accident when a car suddenly make a turn without giving a signal..were riding slow as my wife was with me. my wife's elbow suffered torn tissue or tendon. fractured one of the finger. As for me, just gravel rash on my knees(wearing jeans). luckily, both of us was wearing a protective jacket, gloves and boots..bike..erm..scrathces here and there..

i'll ride Sepang this weekend..on the RC..
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top