Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traveling on I-495 Saturday, notice a bike closing at extremely high speed in my rear view mirror. Watch the guy zoom by so fast (way over 100) that I could not ID even the make of the bike. Weaving in and out of traffic, multiple lane changes, etc.

20 seconds later comes the Nissan 350Z, trying to catch him. Same drill.

Unfortunately, no police/troopers to put an end to the idiocy. Absolute insanity.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (998R)

That was me!!

How was my form? Did I look good? Did you see any girls lookin' at me? Did I hit the apex while I was weaving?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (itsamemz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by itsamemz »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">That was me!!

How was my form? Did I look good? Did you see any girls lookin' at me? Did I hit the apex while I was weaving? </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 998R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Unfortunately, no police/troopers to put an end to the idiocy. Absolute insanity.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Got it here on this coast as well

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (3stripes)

I just hate this type of behavior because some people will lump all of us in the same boat.

Both these particular cretins were going so fast I couldn't even get a tag number to report...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Beltway, hmm....mostly likely in fairfax county? Not a nice jurisdiction to speed, got my own testimones to prove so from a few yrs back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

998R said:
I just hate this type of behavior because some people will lump all of us in the same boat.
QUOTE]
Yes, I am sick of hearing the stories on Monday morning at work. They always tell me for some reason. My first question is always, what were they wearing. When they tell me a t shirt or less, I simply ask, "Whens the last time you saw me dressed like that?" The snowmobiles have the same type of problems in this part of the country.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (MNwilly)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MNwilly »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> When they tell me a t shirt or less, I simply ask, "Whens the last time you saw me dressed like that?" The snowmobiles have the same type of problems in this part of the country.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You have a rampant problem of people riding around on snowmobiles with a t-shirt or less on???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

998R said:
Ain't that the truth...HAD it happen to me just last month when 3 stunters from another area came to our local starbucks to then leave on one wheel. The police officer in the area gave chased. They loose him. He then gets back and check ALL of our plates for proper location including lisence and insurance
...I too was lumped in with it when I just arrived.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You have a rampant problem of people riding around on snowmobiles with a t-shirt or less on???</TD></TR></TABLE>

they bar hop, just like the squid harley riders in town (they all probably own sleds too) on 120+hp sleds that do 110+ and run into trees, cars, culverts, road signs, each other, etc etc etc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (LDH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by LDH »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You have a rampant problem of people riding around on snowmobiles with a t-shirt or less on???</TD></TR></TABLE>
Sometimes!! I usually just go with a jock strap and suspenders though.
I can send you some pics if you like!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

So you guys never speed on the open road?
You have bikes for the tracks only?
A car travelling at highway speed gets passed by a man on a bike at 100 and you think its wrong?
You never speed on I495?
I cruise at 100 on the highway.I lie down on my tank and cover territory on 3 laners.Am I a squid?
Quite not.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (Busamouse)

I would never "nerd up" and report another biker. People that ride like that get what they deserve most of the time.

As far as being lumped in....you can't tell me all the squidly dudes out there looping bikes the first week/month they have it is not the real problem.

Nine times out of ten when I zoom someone on the FJR, they are driving slowly in the passing lane to begin with!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (moonshine)

I have to admit...accelerating to 165 is quite a rush! Im not a squid though...I wear a helmet, gloves, and a jacket

It seems to me that people are so worried about being judged by others and looking good in others' eyes. Squids and people who are afraid to be squids live retarded lives.

Motorcycling should be seen as a form of transportation like cars, not this gay ass community shit. There's no automobile community. Drunk drivers dont make all car drivers look bad do they?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Squid Sighting (itsamemz)

Good point! There is a buzz in the US about doing something to the driving age. Too many teens die in the Atl. area each week!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts