Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This post was intended to defend my honor after I received so much flak about my S Padre pics. I'd heard a lot of "you're a squid" and "buy some gear".
Thanks, but 1. I'm not a squid (I think) and 2. I have plenty of gear. It sorta backfired on me, as it was just used as more fodder.

My last track day this year. Roebling Road Raceway in Savannah, Georgia.

The fiance and I, turn 7, about 110 MPH. Believe it or not, I'm faster than most people 'round these parts with a passenger than they are solo.

Motor swap time. I know how to turn a wrench or two.

From my sig

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Putting the smack down on an RC. Was it one of you guys? :D

That's me in the back, but not for long.

On his ass

Showing him a wheel

See ya!! I'm pulling away from the group.

Man I miss my old F4i sometimes...

Another shot of my beautiful girl. Please be more respectful than you were the last time...

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Some dirtbike pics. I'm multi talented! :D

I won this trophy for finishing first in a trials competition.

OH NOES!! I AM A SQUID!!!!

Just to whom it may concern, and only because I feel like I have to defend myself to you guys:

I've been riding motorcycles for a LONG time. I run at the front of the Advanced group during WERA trackdays. I am more than confident that I can hold my own against 90% of the people on this board. I'm usually faster running up our local mountain roads with my girl on the back than most guys are solo. I'm pretty good on a dirtbike (woods, not MX - I'm scared to jump more than about 5 feet high). I know how to ride a motorcycle. I know there's faster people out there than me. I'm not claiming to be the best, but I'm no newbie, and definitley not a dumbass. I posted pics of us cruising the beach in S Padre with no helmet and I thought I caused Armegeddon. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but you guys really got my panties in a bunch. I am not the guy that people talk about being an idiot hauling ass doing wheelies in traffic. I just like to ride, like most of you.

/steps off soapbox

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Now,my siastaz A HOE ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ":D ;) BUT SHE DON'T LOOK" ................... "nuttin' like "Datt"

dat

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a few friends that are tattoo artists and yes, that type of tat is commonly known as "A Tramp Stamp". Sorry, thats the truth. If you hadn't posted pics of you riding on a public street with no helmet and attending a extended swingarm, busa wit da duncan hines pipe type rally I would never have said anything.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Dude you gotta have tuff skin to post up in this forum.

you can't take things too personal....

i crashed doing 90mph on a public road and got flamed for it.. big deal...
we all have these machines to push em to the limit ( sometimes ) if not then get off the bike... or hit the track like i do.

i didnt see the pix so i cant comment on them ( wish i did tho )

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
OK Strider,
Congratulations!!
It seems you have survived the Baptism by Fire which sometimes accompanies various threads posted here during a full moon...
or no moon, or eclipse, or whatever!!!

Anyway, Welcome, and I hope you stick around as it is a great place with lots of knowledge and experience to be shared.

It's all good... watch Nickbee's video and smile...
YouTube - Hondels - Little Honda

·
Sign of Eth
612 Posts
Dude I just came in on the tail end of this, but, when I first saw the pics I thought, oh no, this guy is going to get flamed, now the smart thing to do is man up to your mistake, get you and your loved one some proper gear, and be safe! most of us just kringe when we see people riding in shorts, and no helmets, dude you could kill yourself and those dear to you, worse yet she die and you live, man up, get gear, learn from your mistake, move forward, and keep your dignatee, don't leave, there is just to much valuable info to be gained here, you just learned you first lesson and probably most important.

·
Nice Member
1,669 Posts
tramp stamp is the proper name:eek:

that or the "target"

seriously, you posted pics,on a web forum that covers alot of track topics and go fast info,pretty much antisquid 'round here, of you riding around with your wife with ZERO gear and a cowboy hat to boot(pun intended). you totally opened yourself up! now most of these guys here may just buy you a beer in real life but out here on the intraweb there's bound to be some flame'n....let it go man :twocents

·
Registered
126 Posts
For what it is worth, my chick had a stamp, and I found out how many dudes she slept with, and almost cut my own sh*t off. Thats not to say yours is like that, but my ex was. Remind me to rant to the entire forum someday about how bad women suck, and why I think so. They are all such a goddamn baggage fiilled mess.
Oh, and buy a Phuckin helmet dude. Looked like good riding though!
ML

1 - 20 of 66 Posts