Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
thanx i was kinda thinkn that. now to figure how to take the slave off and get to it. is there any thing to removing the slave? guess i can always search:wacky
Hey Rob,
Between the slave and the cover there is 5 bolts,
take the 3 off slave first and then pull it off and hang it to the side,..> "REMEMBER> Do NOT touch the Clutch Lever while this is off"! Then
remove the last 2 bolts and pull the cover, SWAP Sprocket and.. Install in reverse order...;)

VERY Important: Just remember NOT pull the clutch Lever once you have the slave cylinder off! Once you have reinstalled everything, then Ofcourse you are good to go..:clapper ... OH Yeah,.. FWIW... Piece Of Cake JOB!:p

Peace

·
Nice Member
1,669 Posts
Hey Rob,
Between the slave and the cover there is 5 bolts,
take the 3 off slave first and then pull it off and hang it to the side,..> "REMEMBER> Do NOT touch the Clutch Lever while this is off"! Then
remove the last 2 bolts and pull the cover, SWAP Sprocket and.. Install in reverse order...;)

VERY Important: Just remember NOT pull the clutch Lever once you have the slave cylinder off! Once you have reinstalled everything, then Ofcourse you are good to go..:clapper ... OH Yeah,.. FWIW... Piece Of Cake JOB!:p

Peace
Jeff! one more time you come through with perfect info! man, if your ever this way i'll buy you a beer or two or a coke! thats what i thought, thought it was the same as a caliper, just dont move the piston! maybe after this i can even use 6th gear:eek:

edit: i'll be semi close on memorial day weekend, visiting a friend in obx

21 - 22 of 22 Posts