Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed Kyle preload adjusters on my bike. Problem is I can't seem to turn the adjusters (clockwise or counter)
Is there something wrong with my forks? What could be the problem?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Spring preload adjuster problem? (RicardoA)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RicardoA »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just installed Kyle preload adjusters on my bike. Problem is I can't seem to turn the adjusters (clockwise or counter)
Is there something wrong with my forks? What could be the problem?

Thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nothing wrong with the forks. They are just hard to turn with the adjusters. The adjusters are just for bling IMO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I don't have any problems turning mine. Maybe you need to get on the Jose Canseco workout regiment.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Spring preload adjuster problem? (SpeedKills)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SpeedKills »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't have any problems turning mine. Maybe you need to get on the Jose Canseco workout regiment.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Very true. Mine were impossible to turn right away. But the do turn, it just takes a lot of muscle the first time you adjust. After that it should be easy enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

If you have a front stand that lifts from under the triple trees or any other way of taking weight off the front end you will be able to turn the adjusters easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts