81 - 100 of 559 Posts

·
Infrequent Visitor
1,996 Posts
You apparently see me as "God Like....

Dave,

Many, many people here see you as 'God-Like'... :notworthy

Have you sold the generator yet?

You of all people can appreciate this... I bought a complete set of side panels for the canopy and the newest pit area toy is a portable A/C unit that can cool a 20x20 room.

Would a mini-fridge be a bit too much?:p

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I could have said the best part of you ended up on your moms forehead....
Anyone who's seen "Full Metal Jacket" knows the quote is "Looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress,,, I think you've been cheated!!!"....

If you are going to insult (or try to insult) someone, please get it right....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone who's seen "Full Metal Jacket" knows the quote is "Looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress,,, I think you've been cheated!!!"....

If you are going to insult (or try to insult) someone, please get it right....
hate the game not the players......:cool: dont worry, I dont pick on the weak ... and defenceless...:)

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Hey Dave, you should get Jason to sign this thread and Ebay it! :p

You were a topic of discussion in Texas. Rigor for President! ;)

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
LOL... you have be in your garage to long.... do you even read your posts... you made it personal, I have scanned this board for well over two years, and listen to some of your " views ", and never said boo... Now you decide to trash talk to someone you know nothing about... ignorance is bliss..... Now, I could have said the best part of you ended up on your moms forehead.... but I wont.:) I will just weed out the useless things you say and that will be that!
Peace!
Sorry about that.... I was tweakin' on the '86 cr 500...

Define being in the garage too long :wtf

·
you're not Irish...
845 Posts
Hey....weren't we suppose to buy an Island and build a track?
No, my job was to run the lodge, manage the topless servers, and brew beer. kegs and kegs of beer. that's the Man-cation Island way. I'm getting the feeling like I need to do another batch. I did a clone of Fat Tire a month or so ago and it was soooo good. How's about a speedzilla IPA. or maybe Irish Rigor Red ale.... hmmmm the bug has me again. if I get off my ass and brew a batch here before I leave for Laguna, I'll let you know. :D

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
No, my job was to run the lodge, manage the topless servers, and brew beer. kegs and kegs of beer. that's the Man-cation Island way. I'm getting the feeling like I need to do another batch. I did a clone of Fat Tire a month or so ago and it was soooo good. How's about a speedzilla IPA. or maybe Irish Rigor Red ale.... hmmmm the bug has me again. if I get off my ass and brew a batch here before I leave for Laguna, I'll let you know. :D
Fat tire is back in minnesota,Damn great beer it is the sh*t:rockon

Attachments

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
This thread sucks & so does "Superbikes", but I just read the whole thing & feel compelled to threadjack it instead of letting it die :D

Here make fun of me for awhile I can't wheelie for shit!!!

some pics from Turn 11 at Barber over the weekend

3 instructors, lots of open track & one poor fish that had no idea the sharks were in a frenzy

81 - 100 of 559 Posts